We got robbed

p4pgoat

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I had it 1-1 before the illegal knee.

Crowder easily won round 1.

Hardy looked to have round 2 in the bag.

Shit talking was initiated.

We got robbed of a great 3rd round and fight.

"Great fight" Man, UFC standards sure have fallen.

A 250+ pound jiu jitsu purple belt could beat either of them

They both looked incredibly unskilled

Why on earth were these slobs a co-main lol

I agree

Wasn't long Chris pulled the same move against Gegard. Those rules will get you.

But both guys still need work.

There are better fights at bars on any given night. Complete crap. And people were complaining about PVZ-Ostovich while this was co-main.

<36>

now that what i call karma greg hardy. at least his run in the ufc wont last long after that move

You had a second rate heavyweight who was a gift to Hardy. You had Hardy, whose striking looked like absolute shit.

This is what kills me when people bitch about the 125 lb guys. At 125, you always see high level skill. You don't see a non-skilled shit show like this Hardy fight. How embarrassing that this was on the main card AND was the co-main event. Just pathetic.

Why on earth were these slobs a co-main lol
Think about it - the majority of people that watch ESPN are entertained by watching a bunch of men throw a ball through a hoop. This is A - level stuff to them.

You had a second rate heavyweight who was a gift to Hardy. You had Hardy, whose striking looked like absolute shit.

This is what kills me when people bitch about the 125 lb guys. At 125, you always see high level skill. You don't see a non-skilled shit show like this Hardy fight. How embarrassing that this was on the main card AND was the co-main event. Just pathetic.

125 you see two squirrels flailing around. With no punching power who have to drink a bottle of beer with 2 hands.

Both are pathetic. But the reality is the 2 unskilled guys could literally
Rape those highly skilled guys if they chose to.

Back