greg wanted a way out... was on purpose...he new he was going to lose

xMaxPower

Red Belt
Reaction score
truth.

edit:
he was dead tired.... thats why he wanted a way out... for those asking. didnt think i had to explain this since it was very obvious.

Last edited:
No one could have predicted this.

<2>

What fight were the Sherdog pbp guys watching? Hardy didn’t win round 1.

He was winning the second and had just sprawled on a takedown.

Nah just panicked. He stuffed that shot pretty easy.

Is this the first fight in UFC history where both guys found a way out at the same time? Pussies, i dont disrespect pro fighters but those arent pros. 2 quitters

I think he’s a POS but he could’ve just been trying to time it for when he went to stand up and was too fast on throwing it.

Lost the first? hardy dropped him with in the first 10 seconds...Was also dominating the start of the 2nd and stopped the takedown.... Clearly, he was inexperienced.... why the fuck would he want a way out, he looked fine.... Yall are dumb as fuck.

He could have pummeled him from that position and won. I think his fight IQ is low and he just reacted. He knew instantly how bad he fucked up. The way he slunk down on the cage spoke volumes.

Dude was just getting pushed harder than he was use to in a fight. He just got tunnel vision trying to do damage to his opponent, I doubt it was intentional.

Dude was shocked that chubby guy wasn't flopping like every other can he fought and panicked.

greg is a fucking idiot

2 options:
1) get brutally beat up for the rest of the fight and everyone cheering that you're getting fucked. he gets humbled and the public forgives him... maybe
2) the illegal knee, saving himself from a beating infront of millions... gets more hate, but how much worse can it get.

if i was him...
for my soul id pick 1.
for my body id pick 2.

so yah id pick 1, since the body is an illusion created by the soul

They looked like the both wanted to quit after round 1. Hardy tried to get DQed and Crowder was happy to play dead and go home.

Lol he was doing fine in that fight hes just dumb

He was winning the second and had just sprawled on a takedown.
This lol he was winning that round and crowder was talking all of that shit and followed it by shooting for a td that got sprawled on.

Back