Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
RDA beatings
Till thrashing
Game bred walking thru him
Losing to Leon Edwards
Pettis body kick?

The Till beatdown was pretty rough... Till looked like he had about 30 pounds on him on fight night and it was tough to watch Cowboy get demolished like that.

2nd RDA fight it was quick and basically cemented him as a great fighter that falters in championship fights (though there's no shame in losing to that RDA).

I think Diaz was bad aswell
It was personal and Diaz gave him the finger than proceeded to box him up

Id say Game Bread. He was actually talking shit before, during and after. He at least got to look tough for trying to fight Tills big ass. RDA was on a roll at the time.Game Bread or a Pettis Smoking him in under a minute, its a toss up.

Diaz.
Thought that would have been a war, but cowboy was lost in there.
Wouldn’t mind seeing these two rematch

Might end up being this one, he didn't seem to look himself at the press conference. Really hope I'm wrong though.

As a fan, the Gamebread one was worse. Nearly ko's him and the bell rings. Mas tells him "you know who i am!" And then finishes him off. It was nasty

Nate Diaz.. all the other guys he lost were either elite guys or a lot bigger.

Nate is just a journeyman. Embarassing.

worst how?
if it's damage, then it was probably the masvidal fight where he got KO'ed twice

but i think leon edwards is his worst loss - who the fuck is that guy?

RDA 2.

Got a title shot and looked terrible.

Diaz.
Thought that would have been a war, but cowboy was lost in there.
Wouldn’t mind seeing these two rematch

It wasn't quite as one sided as some people try to paint it in retrospect. If I'm not mistaken I think Cerrone even took a round on at least one judge's scorecard.

Id say Game Bread. He was actually talking shit before, during and after. He at least got to look tough for trying to fight Tills big ass. RDA was on a roll at the time.Game Bread or a Pettis Smoking him in under a minute, its a toss up.
sounds gross

The Masvidal loss was brutal.

I've always thought Cowboy has an arrogant asshole vibe about him but everyone else seems to love him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back