ESPN+

BBMN

Pancakes?!
@red
Reaction score
I might go for the free trial to catch the fights tonight...

That said, if I do, can I watch the prelims tonight, and catch the main card tomorrow morning?

More like ESPN-

I might go for the free trial to catch the fights tonight...

That said, if I do, can I watch the prelims tonight, and catch the main card tomorrow morning?

Yes replays will be available shortly after the event.

I think someone said you can watch later.

Also, I'm pretty sure ESPN+ app absolutely will not work with Lightning to HDMI adapter because I just updated the iOS and when video is working on iPod, plugging in the HDMI adapter will cause it to kick back to menu screen and will not give video. ONE FC app does work with HDMI.

Framerate on iPod seems high. Nice.

Thanks for the replies.

I was on the fence for watching anything tonight, until I saw all the shit Cowboy's opponent was talking. Hoping to see Cerrone split that dude's face open.

Also, I'm pretty sure ESPN+ app absolutely will not work with Lightning to HDMI adapter because...

Sorry to hear that... Do not get me started on my disdain for Apple products, and their inability to simply integrate into standard AV formats. Like.... the U in USB means Universal.... how the fuck did a company that is supposed to be so forward thinking fuck up something that was a universal connection standard? Hearing that the Lightning adapter breaks HDMI signals is just predictable and idiotic as well. What will they do next? Get rid of the standarized 3.5mm jack for audio... oh wait.

[/rant]

Playing espn+ off my PS4 and its workin great pic quality better than when it was on FS1 in my opinion

Thanks for the replies.

I was on the fence for watching anything tonight, until I saw all the shit Cowboy's opponent was talking. Hoping to see Cerrone split that dude's face open.
The Cowboy fight will be free on the tv espn channel

Thanks for the replies.

Sorry to hear that... Do not get me started on my disdain for Apple products, and their inability to simply integrate into standard AV formats. Like.... the U in USB means Universal.... how the fuck did a company that is supposed to be so forward thinking fuck up something that was a universal connection standard? Hearing that the Lightning adapter breaks HDMI signals is just predictable and idiotic as well. What will they do next? Get rid of the standarized 3.5mm jack for audio... oh wait.

[/rant]
ONE FC app works fine though, but maybe not as high framerate as ESPN+.

I can't watch on a tiny screen. I might need to look into buying an Apple TV.

Last edited:

Also, I'm pretty sure ESPN+ app absolutely will not work with Lightning to HDMI adapter because I just updated the iOS and when video is working on iPod, plugging in the HDMI adapter will cause it to kick back to menu screen and will not give video. ONE FC app does work with HDMI.

Framerate on iPod seems high. Nice.

If you got a smart TV you can download the ESPN app. My Samsung TV was even advertising the fight in my menu bar for the ESPN app.

I subscribed to ESPN+ and just watched the Early Prelims now I can’t watch the regular prelims. What am I missing?

I subscribed to ESPN+ and just watched the Early Prelims now I can’t watch the regular prelims. What am I missing?

Ditto!

edit - We can watch the prelims on my PC, but not on the Roku?!

If you got a smart TV you can download the ESPN app. My Samsung TV was even advertising the fight in my menu bar for the ESPN app.
I don't need a Smart TV disclosing to the whole world what naughty shit I'm always watching and where I pause it and for how long.

I will research to see if there's some dongle I could plug into dumb HDTV and wifi/bluetooth from iPod to HDTV.

It freezes using my old chromecast also. May have to buy a firestick. Shit pisses me off.

The middle of the card: Alex Hernandez vs Cerrone and 3 unknown bouts.

I thought the app was what I bought in order to see the whole thing. It’s asking me for my provider. The app is the provider or so I thought.
I think the bottom and top of the cards are ESPN+. It's asking for provider in order to see if you are a paying cable customer before it allows you to see ESPN TV stuff.

I have to upgrade my tv I guess. I don't keep a ps4 on the main tv, and for some reason xfinity doesn't offer this like other streaming services. Weird.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back