*ALEX HERNANDEZ: Never heard of him*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
He talks too much for his record. No big names. He says he would beat Khabib, Tony or whoever is in front of him (not literally). I mean, is this guy really good? Cause i don't think so.

How good is his chin?? Is he one good strike away of having to swallow all of his words??

i didn't even know who's this dude

He is hopefully going to smash Cerrone into retirement.

He's like Cejudo who kept growing....

He did look impressive the couple times I've seen him.

That fake touch was a dick move though

Never heard of him before this tbh. He seems to have gotten under cerrones skin though. Im not sure who that is a good thing for though.

Casuals are going to casual.
Watch more UFC and you'll know who guys like Hernandez is.

All you need to know about him will be revealed tonight.

giphy.gif

Why do you hope Cerrone gets "smashed into retirement"? What kind of fan are you?
Because Hernandez has a good future, I don't care for Cerrone - he is very fake in his persona. I was glad to see RDA and Till crush him

Because Hernandez has a good future, I don't care for Cerrone - he is very fake in his persona. I was glad to see RDA and Till crush him
lol why do you hate Cerrone? how is he fake? I had no idea there were actually people who hated Donald Cerrone of all people.

Last edited:
That's because you guys ignored the TV prelims or took a pee break while he finished his so-so opponent in less than one round.

Alexandro will end up cutting to 145. He isn't 5'9 and he is smaller than his opponents so far.

Back