Media What’s everyone eating, drinking, etc. for UFC on ESPN+

Dead Kennedy

Don't steal, the government hates competition
@Silver
Reaction score
We know it, we love it, we do it all in fun, that being said...
tenor.gif

Eats: Doing some steak Kebabs out on the grill and corn on the cob...
TERIYAKI-KABOBS-A.jpg

Boiled-Corn-On-The-Cob-Recipe.jpg

Drank: wife picked up a mojito gift basket at her company Christmas party, so breaking that out...
24099_1.jpg

Etc: got some “Sweet Tooth”
sweet-tooth11.jpg

Cap off the night by watching a good fight and seeing Cejudo smash TJ...

WAR MARIO LOPEZ!!!!

ufc-champions-t-j-dillashaw-henry-cejudo-face-off-on-set-of-extra.jpg

I've got no idea for food. I have two 750 ml Maudite, one Rochefort 10 and a Delirium Nocturnum. I better eat something or it will be another short night for me...oh yeah some okay cheese strain from Liiv. Not bad but way too dry.

Snacks, fried rice, KFC, chocolate and soda. Fuck it I'm at 19 days without alcohol and nicotine so I'll have all of these.

Gonna make some tacos and probably smoke some Blue Dream after the main event

Dude, I'm gonna pick up one of those new Little Caesar's thin crust pizza and a big ole mountain dew. A buddy told me they are better than Domino's thin crust. I lol'd so I tried one. It's true! They are legit! Better than Domino's and they are only like 6 bucks and always hot and ready. I promise I'm not getting paid by Little Caesar's.

Dillashaw's face is gonna look like a smushed pizza so why not eat some tonight. Amirite?

Mmmm did the Meh card really reaaaally deserve this type of 'what are you eating/drinking' thread?

I have a feeling Cejudo is gonna make TJ look bad tonight

Going to wake up in the middle of the night and stream it, maybe have a glass of water

Dude, I'm gonna pick up one of those new Little Caesar's thin crust pizza and a big ole mountain dew. A buddy told me they are better than Domino's thin crust. I lol'd so I tried one. It's true! They are legit! Better than Domino's and they are only like 6 bucks and always hot and ready. I promise I'm not getting paid by Little Caesar's.

Dillashaw's face is gonna look like a smushed pizza so why not eat some tonight. Amirite?
Always thought their pizza looked nasty and not in a good way.

I like my drink choice to reflect the spirit of the event. So like the UFC giving us this “superfight”

I am going tell you I’m having.

images

But It’s really

ci-old-grand-dad-bourbon-80-proof-80bb38661a3cb242.png

I'm having steak kebabs as well, no lie.. going wayyy classier on the alcohol tho

cans-of-pabst-blue-ribbon-beer-sit-on-a-shelf-at-a-news-photo-455929036-1542141647.jpg

I also have a dank white fire pen. 94 percent

Always thought their pizza looked nasty and not in a good way.

Their normal pizza IS nasty garbage. Eating their thin crust is like eating a pizza from a completely different pizza company. Caught me by surprise. I recommend it.

Choripans
img_como_hacer_choripan_42577_600_square.jpg

And cheap Vodka Soda Lime because doing a program and beers too heavy
images

But also might steal coupla glasses of my GFs dads Chivas Regal
upload_2019-1-19_14-24-31.jpeg

Back