So Cyborg is training this chick...

Trying to turn another female fighter into "Wanderlei Silva in a dress".

<Goldie11>

I know her from KSW. She is ok... dont expect some revelation of a year fighter thing.

I would be surprised if she would make it to fight for a title shot in UFC tbh

I know her from KSW. She is ok... dont expect some revelation of a year fighter thing.

You're crazy. She's the second best flyweight in the UFC. Maybe third in the world behind Illima. But by far the 2nd best striker. ( Flyweight.) And don't sell her short. She was the KSW champion.

Ugh,cyborg trains her? Hopefully she wont whine as much.

She's hot and fights at flyweight

Getting a title shot would require her to win 1 fight

Hell she doesn't even have to win, just make it close enough to get a robbery decision and they'll throw her in there with Valentina

You're crazy. She's the second best flyweight in the UFC. Maybe third in the world behind Illima. But by far the 2nd best striker. ( Flyweight.) And don't sell her short. She was the KSW champion.
KSW champion means very little.

She's hot and fights at flyweight

Getting a title shot would require her to win 1 fight

Hell she doesn't even have to win, just make it close enough to get a robbery decision and they'll throw her in there with Valentina
Under Cyborg I think we will see her "evolve" into a whole new fighter so enjoy the look while it lasts.

Hopefully she'll have a gameplan besides hit my chin over and over again....Cyborg walked right into that loss

Back