The Good Place

WorldWarIV

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I haven't seen the topic anywhere, very sorry if it was already posted or if it's in the wrong forum. In yesterday's episode of The Good Place, Ronda Rousey was mentioned by a demon while he was torturing William Shakespeare by explaining to him the scene she had in the TV show "Entourage".

Here's the scene used to torture Shakespeare:

And some Sherdoggers thought her acting career was over :)

Yo what season is this from? Turtle looking like a featherweight

giphy.gif

5SQE.gif

I watched The Good Place yesterday and didn't know the context as I've never watched a minute of The Entourage before. Now that I've watched the clip, I can say that I won't be watching it now either. RR is a bad actor - it was funny that she turned and looked pissed before she even knew the source of the noise when that dude tipped the medicine balls over.

I love the good place. Although I watch it on Hulu so you just spoiled it for me.

Yeah, not only is she cute as hell, but everything I've heard of her points to her being a really down-to-earth, thoughtful person as well.

Yeah. Exactly.
So she is mine.

All four horsewomen are in that scene. Feeling nostalgic for The Four Horsewomen.

I like this show, but halfway through season 3 and it feels like they're running out of ideas.

he premise was so strong, but only had legs for a couple of seasons. Will get to the end of this season and decide whether I can be bothered to come back for season 4.

Back