Colby needs to tone it down a bit

Willek

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

He'll be getting jabbed to death by Rory in Bellator if he keeps this up. <Dana05>

I hope he goes all out vs Dana, its unfortunately making me a fan.

I wonder if Dana planned this shit so people feel sorry for him

I have all sorts of conspiracies when it comes to Colby's relationship with Dana. I dont trust either

1rxql7hh3ue01.jpg

Last edited:
I thought these Trump boys are supposed to stick together?

I usually don't use millennial terms,

But Colby literally is a beta cuck.

Colby got dumped real quick from Dana & Co.

Is it wrong to laugh at this slight set back of his.

OK, so do something about it. Why are you bitching to us? Confront Colby.

colby got into the white house cause of Dana, he should be grateful.

At first I thought it was best Dana and co release him if they don't want him as a title contender.
Then I thought lately it might be a bad idea for Colby to run his mouth off if there is the potential for a 165 division. That has Colby's name written all over it.

He'll be getting jabbed to death by Rory in Bellator if he keeps this up. <Dana05>

lol Bring it back to the Tito rivalry. This is so brazen it almost feels fake. Like Dana is on on it. Or maybe Colby is starting to believe his own character.

Those Nigerians steal American jobs!

I hope he goes all out vs Dana, its unfortunately making me a fan.

I wonder if Dana planned this shit so people feel sorry for him

I have all sorts of conspiracies when it comes to Colby's relationship with Dana. I dont trust either

You're reading WAY too much into it. Both are idiots. One however is stupid rich and successful, the other is Coby.

Last edited:
You're reading WAY too much into it. Both are idiots. One however is stupid rich and successful, the other is Coby.

So you're saying Colby needs to start sucking dicks of 35 year old trust fund babies looking to be big businessman like their daddy?

So you're saying Colby needs to start sucking dicks of 35 year old trust fund babies looking to be big businessman like their daddy?

Well he did go to the big white house to suck the dick of a 72 year old trust fund baby who wants to be a big businessman just like his daddy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back