298 is a Blessing

LeBron

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
No women on the main card, absolutely beautiful. I feel like this is becoming rare. Look I’m not sexist, but I hate the fact that the UFC feels like they have to keep stuffing WMMA down our throats.

It’s kind of like the WNBA, where they expect men to watch and support. Let women support women, and men support men.. if they want to overlap, let them, but don’t try to force people ffs.

I’m surprised the Pennington and Bueno Silva fight didn’t change your view point. That was a banger.

Because I’m not watching the best of the best. We only live once and there are only so many hours in a day.. if I’m going to spend hundreds of hours watching something I want the absolute best. Why is it our job to save them?

No women on the main card, absolutely beautiful. I feel like this is becoming rare. Look I’m not sexist, but I hate the fact that the UFC feels like they have to keep stuffing WMMA down our throats.

It’s kind of like the WNBA, where they expect men to watch and support. Let women support women, and men support men.. if they want to overlap, let them, but don’t try to force people ffs.
Zhang vs Yan honestly on the main card of UFC 300 isn't TOO bad to be fair.

Though that's more than likely to hype up the Chinese market on the most publicized card.

It's a fooking banger of a main card. Can't wait, hope everyone else enjoys it too.

I was with you but then you started talking about women and stuffing throats and whatnot so now I'm not sure where I stand

Why did this get moved? wtf. Every time real threads are made they either get locked or moved. Is the a forum out there that’s uncensored?

Because I’m not watching the best of the best. We only live once and there are only so many hours in a day.. if I’m going to spend hundreds of hours watching something I want the absolute best. Why is it our job to save them?
I’m not sure if you watched that fight, but it was an absolute stinker. No adjustments were made in between rounds, it was so frustrating to watch the exact same mistakes made for 5 rounds.

The UFC should just do a WMMA-only card. I'm sure it'll sell well and justify WMMA as being an integral part of the UFC's economic model.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back