Zombie strength

128285394416562500brrraaaiiinnnss.jpg

There was a zombie class at my college last year, and the last day the entire class including the teacher wondered around campus dresses as zombies. I happened to have a class in the same building, caught me by surprise.

Someone took some pics...

n507745050_3112340_117.jpg

More of the undead on the quad...

n27415799_37583047_8430.jpg

This is the class, yes that is the teacher on the bottom right. Supposedly he had a three some with these 2 sorority girls, not bad for a bald zombie...

n507745050_3112345_1621.jpg

Man I would get the FUCK out of there....

Wow dude. I escaped Bama just in time. Looks like thriller except not awesome.

P.S. the obvious choice is to go to the mountains, where the cold climate prevents the virus from "surviving" supposing it's a spore or some sort of Zombifying bacterial superinfection. If it's a true virus, it can't be killed. In that case, pray that you make it through the screening process which either permits or prohibits you to/from re-establishing civilization with a bunch of chicks on the moon.

P.S. the obvious choice is to go to the mountains, where the cold climate prevents the virus from "surviving" supposing it's a spore or some sort of Zombifying bacterial superinfection. If it's a true virus, it can't be killed. In that case, pray that you make it through the screening process which either permits or prohibits you to/from re-establishing civilization with a bunch of chicks on the moon.

I think in the book it recommends you band together with a small group of people, and somehow travel to an oil rig off in the ocean. Once there use the ocean for all your food needs.

I guess you wouldn't have to worry about getting your daily fish oil:icon_twis if you lived on a oil rig, or have to worry about zombies for that matter...

I think in the book it recommends you band together with a small group of people, and somehow travel to an oil rig off in the ocean. Once there use the ocean for all your food needs.

I guess you wouldn't have to worry about getting your daily fish oil:icon_twis if you lived on a oil rig, or have to worry about zombies for that matter...

Your screen name is spelled wrong.

My favorite part of "I am Legend" was when he detonated the ring of car bombs that he had prepared around his house a a defense mechanism.

Who woulda thought, ringing your house with car bombs can be a good thing?

My favorite part of "I am Legend" was when he detonated the ring of car bombs that he had prepared around his house a a defense mechanism.

Who woulda thought, ringing your house with car bombs can be a good thing?

I heard that the DVD edition had an optional alternate ending. Did anyone see it?

I actually go over this in my head at nights when I can't fall asleep. Strange I know. I have never really thought about the absolute best method of survival rather the best way in my current life. I.e. what I would do if this happened while I was at work or chilling at my place.

My most common method is go to my national Guard base (haha) load up on weapons(m4a1 and m16- reliable as hell and a shotty) and MRE's. I would either get my family there or I would take over a very nice very modern house built into a hill in town. There are only 2 entrances and 2 windows. Place is ideal. Then I would just wait it out I suppose.

I heard that the DVD edition had an optional alternate ending. Did anyone see it?

No. If it doesn't involve the car bombs I don't care either.

EDIT:

Lame-http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4050675069536850106

I have that book and World War Z. Fun Reads. Neither one can touch Jeff Long's: The Descent. Not a zombie book per se but will scare you better than ANY Zombie book I've read or movie I've seen.

Glisson

If I saw a hot zombie chick, I would think twice about banging it first before killing it.

Hmm.... I wonder if she wasn't a corpse for very long, would it still be rank? Say, for example, she was walking around and then got bit, and then turned like 20 minutes ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mapichtli
Back