Zingano vs Meagan

I love Cat but her last performances were desappointements. She never performs how she trains. Seems like she never really progressed; she’s still part of that WMMA pioneer status. Everyone is passing her by. Anyways, I’m still rooting for her.

I've never understood why some posters think it's a good idea to announce they are premature ejaculators any time an attractive woman is referenced.

Because in reality I'm a stallion but just want to make you think there are other guys like you out there...<Moves>

Lol @ Powder. What a shitty 90s film that was.
9580095_1.jpg
One of the 1st legit BJJ celeb blackbelt though.

Both these girls have appeared regularly in my pegging fantasies. Will be difficult to choose which one to root for.

I love Cat but her last performances were desappointements. She never performs how she trains. Seems like she never really progressed; she’s still part of that WMMA pioneer status. Everyone is passing her by. Anyways, I’m still rooting for her.
What are you talking about? She looked good in her last fight. Had it been 5 rounds, she would have finished her opponent

Anderson working that core strength

Anderson picking up guys

Anderson crushing guys with kicks

&&& more flexing

Last edited:
Andersen breaking guys in training

Because in reality I'm a stallion but just want to make you think there are other guys like you out there...<Moves>

In reality you just emasculated yourself to a room full of dudes

When you've got a dick as small as mine, you'd be glad anyone was in the room.

Oops, there I go again...
Cut it off and go full Caithlen Jenner. No need to suffer for the rest of your life

One of the 1st legit BJJ celeb blackbelt though.

Oh yeah! I forgot it was Flannery that played that role.

Yeah I saw footage of him rolling awhile back. He's legit for sure.

Back