Zingano the next dominant women's bantamweight champ?

After those weight gain photos..

She should head to Coney Island this weekend and dominate the hot dog eating contest.

Miesha was shooting for a takedown (even though she obviously was rocked, but she wasn't neither out and haven't stopped deffending herself), Winslow is just not a very good ref.

It looked like a normal stoppage to me. Maybe a little on the early side, but she took about three knees to the face.

As exciting as Cat is, she doesn't have the process or style/IQ to be a dominant champ

She relies too much on comebacks to win fights. The Pena fight will tell alot tho.

But to me she's more Cerrone than RDA. She doesn't have that consistent process to be a dominant champ.

One of the more intelligent answers here. Thank you sir.

I see what you mean about Cat's approach vs a more methodical fighter like RDA. Some fighters become more careful and methodical once they have the belt though. You never know.

Excited for her return.

Zingano is business, but it's' hard to tell if anyone will be a dominant champion. Plus, she's been out for a long ass time after a devastating loss, let's see first how she looks in her next fight.

I could see it, she's been improving her muay thai on her time off as well. Hope she makes a strong comeback.

Good to know. I didn't know she's been working on her Muay Thai. She was pretty deadly with it already.

Zingano is business, but it's' hard to tell if anyone will be a dominant champion. Plus, she's been out for a long ass time after a devastating loss, let's see first how she looks in her next fight.

Agreed. Of course after beating Miesha she had a year and a half break, during which her husband committed suicide, and she was able to come back and defeat Nunes.

Good to know. I didn't know she's been working on her Muay Thai. She was pretty deadly with it already.

Definitely getting better with the Thai boxing, hand techniques look cleaner.

Stop with the attention gobbler, like bait comments.

As much as I'd like to see her succeed I don't see it. She's definitely a top contender but I think Rousey, Holly and possibly Miesha beat her. Cyborg would murder her.

Cat's awesome, I wonder if they're setting up the winner of Zingano/Pena to fight the winner of Holm/Shevchenko for a title shot, honestly I think Cat could beat Holm, obviously Holm has better striking than Cat but I think Cat could get her down and just finish her with GnP.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back