Yusaf Mack Beats Down Internet Troll

Has anyone got a picture of Sofia vegara as miss Colombia?

Lol. Guy got exactly what he deserved IMO. Actually since hes still talking crap probably deserved a worse beating . I anticipate the couple of trolls in this section to have a real problem with this video. Lol

I'll say one redeeming quality about the troll is at least he hasn't snitched yet. That's some major jail time right there. They could come up with all kinds of crazy felony assault charges if the troll told or is willing to go to and cooperate with authorities.

The guy got what he deserved , sometimes these internet tough guys go to far but I take no pleasure in seeing another man get beaten down if it's not a prize fight , that would be sociopathic behavior and antisocial behavior

More to the story is coming out, and sounds like Mack just flat out assulted the guy. Ran up in the shop while dude was getting his hair wash and jumped from behind and just started poubdung guy before guy to even try to throw back. Sucker shit.

that would be sociopathic behavior and antisocial behavior
Same can be said of trolling.
More to the story is coming out, and sounds like Mack just flat out assulted the guy. Ran up in the shop while dude was getting his hair wash and jumped from behind and just started poubdung guy before guy to even try to throw back. Sucker shit.
Should Mack have washed the guys hair first with tearless baby shampoo then presented him with a formal bout agreement? (Sarcasm)
I guess im saying if you intentionally go out of your way to try and bully or provoke a dude whos a trained killer...thats kind of on you too.

Any info on the tweets that set him off?????

Should Mack have washed the guys hair first with tearless baby shampoo then presented him with a formal bout agreement? (Sarcasm)
I guess im saying if you intentionally go out of your way to try and bully or provoke a dude whos a trained killer...thats kind of on you too.

No info yet but i am sure it will come out soon. Dude says they gonna fight again when sees Mack

No info yet but i am sure it will come out soon. Dude says they gonna fight again when sees Mack
If the guy has no high level martial arts training it will probably look just like the first encounter. Lol. No matter how much time he now has to pace back and forth, stretch or crack his knuckles.

Somebody may also want to let him know, hes not going to be the same or ready to fight for a couple months after that viscous beating. Athletic commission needs to suspend him for 6 months lmao

His hands are registered as deadly weapons, they should lock him up.

Na, sucker shit is using the internet to hurl personal insults at people. I'd subscribe to a channel called "Yusuf Mack beats up internet cowards."

The internet has allowed a new breed of disgusting people to exist free of reprucussion. I am 100% for cowards getting comeuppance.

Homo boxer deserves to be shot. I'd have shot anyone who attacked me like that. Hope he goes to prison where he belongs, or gets shot trying to assault the wrong person.

Na, sucker shit is using the internet to hurl personal insults at people. I'd subscribe to a channel called "Yusuf Mack beats up internet cowards."

The internet has allowed a new breed of disgusting people to exist free of reprucussion. I am 100% for cowards getting comeuppance.
Couldnt agree more. I call it troll culture. Whats up is down, whats down is up.
They try to convince you that the act of trolling is an acceptable "joke" or normal social behavior. However, any type of reply, retort, or response back is considered aggression, "triggered", or cry baby behavior. Basically troll is a new way of saying adult bullies. Ones who dont feel there should be ANY repercussions socially for their actions. Basically they feel they have the right to say whatever they want and nobody is allowed to respond back. It has creeped off the internet and into day to day life.
Granted in most cases getting physical is a whole new level but thats what happens when you cross sacred lines with men who have boundaries and principles. There are certain places you shouldnt go with tough guys. Point blank.

SO MUCH THIS.

Couldnt agree more. I call it troll culture. Whats up is down, whats down is up.
They try to convince you that the act of trolling is an acceptable "joke" or normal social behavior. However, any type of reply, retort, or response back is considered aggression, "triggered", or cry baby behavior. Basically troll is a new way of saying adult bullies. Ones who dont feel there should be ANY repercussions socially for their actions. Basically they feel they have the right to say whatever they want and nobody is allowed to respond back. It has creeped off the internet and into day to day life.
Granted in most cases getting physical is a whole new level but thats what happens when you cross sacred lines with men who have boundaries and principles. There are certain places you shouldnt go with tough guys. Point blank.

& SO MUCH THIS, TOO.

Apologies for the caps, sometimes I agree so hard I just need to shout about it.

Homo boxer deserves to be shot. I'd have shot anyone who attacked me like that. Hope he goes to prison where he belongs, or gets shot trying to assault the wrong person.

Interesting seeing the other posters trying to justify this assault by calling the other dude a troll.

Agreed trolling on its real form can also be antisocial behavior but it's more taking joy in others pain a very real sociopath behavior. Real joy not the kind one writes on a forum but the kind that gives the sociopath real emotional uplift also bulling and seeing oneself and some kind of savior

Agreed trolling on its real form can also be antisocial behavior but it's more taking joy in others pain a very real sociopath behavior. Real joy not the kind one writes on a forum but the kind that gives the sociopath real emotional uplift also bulling and seeing oneself and some kind of savior
Real form? Lol trolling is trolling. And like anything else im sure there are many levels and degrees to it.
Which as why I am curious just how far the dude who got pummeled took it first.
There are a multitude of behaviors or actions that can be considered antisocial or sociopathic. But it takes a legit Doctor to diagnose and classify those things after a pattern or history of it. This is not sherdog armchair stuff. Otherwise anybody watching a PG or PG 13 movie of a schoolyard bully getting his azz kicked in revenge would fall into that scrutiny.

Back