Youtube videos about working out

quebert

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Authentic Ladies
Banned
Reaction score
I got a gym membership a few months ago, I've been doing nothing but treadmill but I'm bored and want to incorporate weights into my routine. I was on Youtube and watched some videos from twinmuscleworkout, I found the dudes to be pretty damn entertaining and they seemed to know what they were talking about. They have a lot of videos too, but I've learned that just because a person's in great shape doesn't mean their advice is worth much. A few people at my gym who look hella ripped have given me some awful advice on how I should go about getting big. Are these 2 knowledgeable? If not I'll probably watch their videos for the LOL value, but I'd like to know if I should actually be paying attention to and following their advice.

To anyone who's going to go look up their videos, they tend to cuss quite a bit so NSFW warning.

Hit the scroll button and the FAQ makes a pretty good interactive video.

These are some great YouTube workout videos:

Looking at some of their videos, they recommend a body part split which gets a lot of hate around here, somewhat deservingly so.

Your biggest gains will come from heavy compound movements, not isolating different muscles.

Expertvllage is a true phenom. More than 2 billion views on youtube, and I have yet to find a video by them that isn't crappy and pathetic.

Good video
10.jpg

Before you look at the fitness videos on Youtube which are 99.99% garbage I suggest you read the FAQ.

Squat Rx, Pendlay, Rippetoe, Tate, Wendler, some of the John Broz stuff is pretty impressive too. Search for all of these on Youtube.

Back