Youtube all of Mayweather's opponents about him

AtlSteel

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
You will get a sense of how dominant he is. To imagine that a guy with no professional boxing experience would do anything other than get embarrassed is silly. Mayweather has faced extremely talented boxers who hit harder than Connor, and made them look bad.

And it's all true. BUT, this is fighting man, Conor may only have a 10% , 5%, 1% chance of winning, but in life sometimes that 1% actually happens and it just may happen that night, who knows? Not you, me, or anyone.

Youtube all the pro's picks for the Conor vs Aldo fight. You will get a sense of how dominant Aldo is. To imagine that a guy with no championship experience would do anything other than get embarrassed against the P4P GOAT is silly. Aldo has faced extremely talented fighters who hit harder than Conor, and made them look bad. Aldo by 1st round leg kick KO.

And it's all true. BUT, this is fighting man, Conor may only have a 10% , 5%, 1% chance of winning, but in life sometimes that 1% actually happens and it just may happen that night, who knows? Not you, me, or anyone.

I will be shocked but you are right. It is very very slim but there is a chance.

Youtube all the pro's picks for the Conor vs Aldo fight. You will get a sense of how dominant Aldo is. To imagine that a guy with no championship experience would do anything other than get embarrassed against the P4P GOAT is silly. Aldo has faced extremely talented fighters who hit harder than Conor, and made them look bad. Aldo by 1st round leg kick KO.
Silly comparison.

Back