You're gonna get old and ugly. Resistance is futile.

Metal_Daze

Geonor St Gregor
@Silver
Reaction score
Or is it?
CrxEgf2VYAEk25C.jpg

Meet one of my favorite women of all time, Jeri Lynn Ryan. The 48 years old bombshell still looks fabulous and doesn't wear much makeup in her pictures. Why paint over a work of art? She's not afraid to show her real face, even if it's not as beautiful as it used to be 20 years ago.

Many women should take her example and stop relying on makeup to feel beautiful. Granted, it's easier when you have Jeri's features. Still, women considered much more beautiful would never dare post a non-makup picture to the whole wide world.

Jeri is still top 10 worldwide at 48 without makeup, IMO:
Co5YOhJUkAAwgL8.jpg

If you don't know her, don't be ashamed. You gotta be a Trekkie or know Trekkies to know her. She's not much of a TV star but she seem to still get TV work here and there. She was the biggest star of the infamous show Star Trek: Voyager. She didn't join the crew before season 4 but when she did, rating skyrocketted!

If you wanna know why, the answer fits in one word:
b1d1ffe57706ac4866ab6ce06bb69eb9d696569a.png
1412366653932_wps_1_NEW_CHARACTER_FOR_STAR_TR.jpg
546aecd19c08cd1263c450fb5a657d8f.jpg
P99_17_jeriryan.jpg
2785.jpg

Yes! Her face might be amazing but it's her body that made her a nerd's living wet dream. She's without a doubt top 3 Trek Babe and there have been A LOT of babes in Star Trek history. I rank her at unreachable #1 but that's just me.

Some people prefer T'Pol because she doesn't have the Barbie look. Also, her plastic boobs are much more perky than Jeri's natural Ds. She has been naked on Star Trek: Enterprise (partial) and doesn't shy at putting her butt in front of the camera. Here are some pics if you want to judge by yourself:

costume-change-3.jpg

tpol06.jpg

t-pol-93018900569.jpeg

7fb69aa5d36c94a51670f24555322606.jpg

There's a rumor that Jeri had a contract clause that allowed her to refuse every backside plan. Nothing is verified but it's a fact that we very rarely see her butt on camera. Jolene (T'Pol actess) had no such stipulation it seems!

Some prefer Marina Sirtis (couselor Troy on TNG) and I can see why. She's the most natural of the bunch, even if she was always wearing a wig. The point they all have in common? Ds, of course:

parallels195.jpg

tumblr_mpvdh4jgX41rss116o4_r1_1280.jpg

Zh9YvPc.gif

None of these women have aged as well as Jeri Lynn Ryan. Marina is still awesome but pushing 61. Jolene is hidden in the wood with her husband. At least Jeri constantly post pictures on her Instagram and Twitter accounts. Most of them are candid shots or selfie without makeup, my favorite kind!

As a Trek fan, I also like when she poses with legends at conventions. I would never go to a Trek convention but I won't shy away from pictures:
Worf, Archer, Seven and Data
CoGX7YuUAAEq93f.jpg

Seven, Janeway and B'lana
IMG_0679.jpg

Kim, Neelix, Seven, Janeway, B'lana and The Doctor
p1040346.png
Look at that smile! She's always smiling and laughing, a feature I find irresistible for a woman. I can't believe some women avoid laughing and smiling too much to prevent age marks (what's the damn English word for those? We call them "rides" in French)

Don't worry if you don't know anybody in these pictures, they are only legends to Trekkies like me. There are much more pictures out there but I tried to pick the more relevant.

So all that to say: when you get near 50, wish that you can look half as good as Jeri Lynn Ryan. Here's a makup picture to compare with her natural beaty:
Cj-U6rnXEAAjLgI.jpg

Last edited:
Looks old for 48. Looks more like 55ish...

Counselor Troi will still get it. Childhood memories still too strong to resist!

never thought she was attractive
but might be that im not into metal face implants

Deanna troi owns the rest of those broads. I bet she dont shave down there. Im ok with that.

Fuck you, I'll always be beautiful on the inside!

<{1-5}>

Well I'm gonna kill myself so jokes on you

So this thread is about Star Trek bewbs... I approve... <40><14>{<tongue}

Last edited:
She's not even close to top 10 worldwide. She looks good for her age though. I had no idea she was 7 of 9 while reading this till I got to the spoiler part. Jerked off to her more times then I can remember.

never thought she was attractive
but might be that im not into metal face implants
I almost always agree with people with Archer AVs but I can't condone this post. I guess you didn't drink enough Glengoolie before posting, a mistake easily corrected if Woodhoose can come clean long enough to fill your glass.

Chop-chop! (what are we chopping?)

Counselor Troi will still get it. Childhood memories still too strong to resist!

I always had a thing for her as kid too, but after Worf started banging that, I was not interested. You know he busted that up with those extra ridges.

1242799366621.gif
startrek-worf-big-pimpin-warmingglow.gif

xY9BdpX.gif

latest

deanna33.jpg

tumblr_lnberaHlq51qcy0iuo1_500.gif

p8vIa22.gif

Last edited:
She's not even close to top 10 worldwide. She looks good for her age though. I had no idea she was 7 of 9 while reading this till I got to the spoiler part. Jerked off to her more times then I can remember.
It's all a matter of opinion. Tell me your top 10 and I'll destroy it as easily as you'll destroy mine...

I always had a thing for her as kid too, but after Worf started banging that, I was not interested. You know he busted that up with those extra ridges.

xY9BdpX.gif

latest

deanna33.jpg

tumblr_lnberaHlq51qcy0iuo1_500.gif

p8vIa22.gif
Pfft, I like it extra roomy. Gives me more time in the cut.

Im getting pissed over here,oh 80's Deanna Troi come sit on my lap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back