Your reaction when Till cleans Woodley’s chin out...

<bball2>
We will be trading a boring fighter for a guy who refuses to spend time with his kids and be a father.

{<redford}
Where do you get off saying a thing like that?

He's explained what he meant

Look at the link in my sig if you still think he's a deadbeat father.

Yep, calling a professional fighter "coward" is way too retarded... That tell us enough about you.
You can find all the mental gymnastics you want to justify that stupid comment, including the one that you just mentioned and still sounds stupid.

And of course, I know you're hanging with the idea that Till missed weigh recently, thinking that he will do it again... Well, let me tell you that as long as a fighter make weigh, you got nothing but eat all your words... Dummy.

SJWoodley getting KO'd?

giphy.gif

Outta be an interesting fight, but after seeing Till v. WB I fear that both fighters are going to be in low output counter mode, hence another snoozer for the WW strap. Let’s hope emotional TWood shows up to push the pace.

Its a factual statistic dude.
I guess numbers are dumb fucks.

Statistics in MMA are useless mostly and you fucking know it
Woodley ain't about to shoot on demian Maia is he?
Woodley doesn't need to shoot on wonderboy either, complete waste of energy given that he trains with Weidman every day

But oh! A European striker that got lay on by nick dalby? Yeah sure Tyron will bang it out with him

You know all that though
You're just making me type!!!!!

Back