Your reaction when Mike Perry KTFO Santiago Pinocchio

"Santiago Pinocchio"

He's still my real boy!

giphy.gif

haha, love this gif. platinum has swag for days!

kinda feel bad for the guy... if santiago loses he'll go back to being homeless living in a tent in brazil with filthy animals lol... he only lives to fight so he can live in the US

to Mike Perry: my reaction is quite simply one of respect and thanks...that was definitely a great fight and he no doubt earned himself many more fans tonight.

to any over-the-top 'nation' lunatics though, Amanda's post-fight reaction captures it best:

maxresdefault.jpg

to Mike Perry: my reaction is quite simply one of respect and thanks...that was definitely a great fight and he no doubt earned himself many more fans tonight.

to any over-the-top 'nation' lunatics though, Amanda's post-fight reaction captures it best:

maxresdefault.jpg
So he earns more fans, but they're annoying...Interesting, worhwhile bump

PCMZH5D.jpg

nah, plenty of Perry fans are rational, objective, and pleasant.
I started out that way after the loss until all the Perry fan haters want to act like it wasn't a close fight that Mike was winning until the eye like.

kinda feel bad for the guy... if santiago loses he'll go back to being homeless living in a tent in brazil with filthy animals lol... he only lives to fight so he can live in the US
This unfortunately sums up a lot of the people who frequent Sherdog.

Back