• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Your Reaction When Bellator Makes Rumble vs Romero

Who wins

• Rumble via KO

• Romero via KO

Results are only viewable after voting.
If this happens.... my god, what a fight...

iu

you forgot to include * the fans win * in your poll TS

I read it as

“Rumble KO”

or

“Rumble KO”

I picked Rumble by KO.

not sure how people are picking Rumble, Romero + less stringent testing = Rumble being put to the mat and not getting back up.

not sure how people are picking Rumble, Romero + less stringent testing = Rumble being put to the mat and not getting back up.

That's IF he chooses to do that.
You would think, that he would have taken that route in previous fights, but he seems to prefer to stand and bang, no matter who it is.

I was just thinking bout this does Romero have any submissions can’t think off head he has any if I him I would try to wrestle and rnc Johnson he’s too explosive Romero is too but he has better cardio

My reaction was...thank fuck they didn't throw this one away on risking one of them losing first

I think most ppl believe yoel will keep it standing based on the way hes fought in his most recent fights

I have a feeling this fight wouldn't live up to the hype.

I assume it will be over quick either way. Rumble gets a KO or Romero takes him down and rapes him. Rumble got bullied recently by Bader in a grappling match, he didn't look good and got outmuscled.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FELIPETHEEAGLEVEIGA
Back