• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Your reaction if Mighty Mouse and Eddie Alvarez lose their ONE FC debut

CBohl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Both fighting nobodies coming off loses.

Would be pretty funny tbh.

TUF+Reaction.gif

meh. it might happen. It is a fucking fight.
But then again, it merely shows UFC is not that high and mighty, and the divide between them and the rest of the promotions is not as big as UFC shils think it is...

Both fighting nobodies coming off loses.

Would be pretty funny tbh.
I think it would be great, it certainly would would be indicative of real competition to the UFC. If that were to happen perhaps the UFC would be forced to treat MMA as a sport and not a circus.

TUF+Reaction.gif

Would be about the same as my reaction when Benson Henderson came to Bellator off of a win streak thinking it would be easy competition for him. He got humbled quick when Koreshkov whooped him for 5 rounds. UFC has the most famous fighters, but it doesn’t mean they are superior to top guys in other global promotions.

My reaction will be like every OneFC fight so far. I'll see something about it on Sherdog a week later and think,"Oh yeah, that fight happened".

It will only confirm what we all already knew ONE > UFC
;)

Back