Your reaction if Hendo gets a shot at Bisping & MW title, lands an H bomb KO, walks off into sunset?

Alright. Because the way he picks his opponent, one might come under the impression he's looking for winnable fights.
I think Maldonado is going to be a tougher fight then most people think. Maldonado has 3 things going for him.
1. He's tougher than a burnt steak.
2. He hits like a mule.
3. He's Fedor hardest test since losing to Dan.

If Golden State would have won yesterday I would have put $100 on him at underdog odds.

You need to stop acting like Hendo vs Bisping II got some sense...
Plenty of sense.

1. What would obviously be the most feel good moment in a long while, probably in MMA history should Hendo win/retire.

2. A fight that is vaguely justifiable in that the title holder (company man) wants it, the challenger wants it, the fans want it, and it would do great PPV numbers.

3. Look at the gifs. The end.

I am usually the first "ranking blah blah blah" guy around but this is an exception. We both know neither are long-term champs so give the real top 4 (Rockhold/Weidman/Jacare/Romero) a mini-tourney for the future title while this story unfolds on the side. The real top 4 will hold the future belt not too long from now but this side story will hold our collective hearts forever.

Plenty of sense.

1. What would obviously be the most feel good moment in a long while, probably in MMA history should Hendo win/retire.

2. A fight that is vaguely justifiable in that the title holder (company man) wants it, the challenger wants it, the fans want it, and it would do great PPV numbers.

3. Look at the gifs. The end.

I am usually the first "ranking blah blah blah" guy around but this is an exception. We both know neither are long-term champs so give the real top 4 (Rockhold/Weidman/Jacare/Romero) a mini-tourney for the future title while this story unfolds on the side. The real top 4 will hold the future belt not too long from now but this side story will hold our collective hearts forever.

Damn Lombard... it was supposed that you were going to finish the job and retire that old man.

usa-today-8600674.0.jpg

I dunno hate to be a buzz kill,

But it wouldn't be that satisfying because he didnt beat an elite all time great to get it,

Would be the result of a confluence of unusual events kind of thing..

Still gotta love hendo

By the God's of Olympus and Asgard , I pray this Happens.

he would be GOAT no doubt if he captured a UFC title to add. Even if Overeem won a UFC title, Overeem never won a PrideFC title like Hendo did.

MMA fans never cease to baffle me.

After months of complaining about how Tyron Woodley is getting an undeserved title shot in spite of the fact that he actually has top ten wins in his division in the last decade, there's now a campaign for a guy who hasn't beaten an elite level MW in seven years to get a title shot in the hope that he can win the title and retire, thus ensuring that the division descends into complete chaos.

Woodley earned his shot. So has Hendo lol

Off Topic: Know where this gif is from? Seems like the movie would be awesome or utter shit, regardless this scene seems glorious.

On Topic:

3o7abBP0nMjrdIvaCY.gif

jonah-hill-omg.gif

there ya go pal -

its kinda like a horror cop movie with a sick sense of humour, its actually a really enjoyable watch if you like 80s action stuff. best served with a few beers and yr buddies round

there ya go pal -

its kinda like a horror cop movie with a sick sense of humour, its actually a really enjoyable watch if you like 80s action stuff. best served with a few beers and yr buddies round

Thanks, bud, sounds fun to me!

Internet-bro-fist---pound-it.png

Back