your reaction if gilbert melendez KOs pettis in the first round with ease?

hhboard2014

White Belt
Reaction score
i think it would be the biggest upset of the year if he straight up walked him down and kod him quick

Its-Not-Going-to-Happen-Mean-Girls.gif

Gil getting a KO on someone that isn't something that starts with a "C" and 3 letters.

ani-yeah-right.gif

Well I would be shocked, sad and mad. Pettis should finish Melendez on the 1st or 2nd.

After seeing how much of a MMA nerd Gilbert was on the latest TUF and how Pettis said he doesn't watch or follow the sport, we should all be behind him.

I wouldn't be surprised... Gil Is a top lightweight himself, why would I be surprised? Say what u want, he lost to Guida, even if he had an offday... so I don't see why he couldn't lose to Gil...

PS: Been browsing the forum for a couple of years, I decided to sign up and join the conversation(s). Not looking to troll or anything... 1st post.

I know in mma anything can happen... But there is no way in hell that happens

Grinding out a decision vitory? most likely. Catching a sub? possible. Even takedown, to mount, to gnp victory in the first is on the table. But a quick on the feet KO? Never

These ''YOUR REACTION IF __________'' threads should be wastelanded immediately.

Especially if they are started by hhb..

I'd be wo happy

I can't have a reaction to something that can't and won't happen.

Pettis by KO.

After seeing how much of a MMA nerd Gilbert was on the latest TUF and how Pettis said he doesn't watch or follow the sport, we should all be behind him.

Yes.

Let's all be fans of fighters based on TUF and Countdown shows.

Back