Your most anticipated potential match-up of 2019?

Khabib vs Tony/GSP
Conor/Tony vs Max
Adesanya vs Whittaker
Zabit vs Yair

Tony Ferguson vs Khabib
Tony Ferguson vs Max Holloway - champion vs champion.

Do you even need to answer this question?

Whole world wants to see Khabib and Tony.

Cro Cop vs Fedor 2

Ferguson vs Khabib

Also super excited for what the future holds for Thiago Santos and Anthony Smith

I'm looking forward to Rockhold's next fight, hoping for a win. Love his fighting style, flashy kicks and an insane ground game

The return of Keith Jardine

maxresdefault.jpg

I’m a sucker for big events so any fight with Conor, Khabib, GSP, Jones (to see him lose hopefully) ... AJ / Fury / Wilder in boxing ... and maybe Askren just to see how he finally performs in the UFC.

Out of all the fighters in all divisions, which are you most hopeful for / anticipating going head to head?

For me, it is STILL Khabib vs El Cucuy.

Both guys are on totally insane win streaks, and that fight would be the most highly skilled match-up between two absolute beasts in ANY division imo. Khabib has looked completely unstoppable, and Ferguson is so diverse, durable, and has so many weapons he utilizes.

I believe these two will push each to their absolute limits and perhaps put on FOTY.

If you could have any one dream match-up in any division, who would it be, and why?
Khabib vs GSP. More so than Khabib vs Ferguson.

Khabib vs Tony is the #1 for me. Max vs conor rematch would be good too.

Khabib vs GSP. More so than Khabib vs Ferguson.

I think I understand why.

A good majority of folks think Khabib likely runs El Cucuy over in the wrestling and ground control, whereas GSP may be able to greatly neutralize that aspect, due to being perhaps the greatest MMA wrestler of all time.

i.e., a more competitive match-up?

I think I understand why.

A good majority of folks think Khabib likely runs El Cucuy over in the wrestling and ground control, whereas GSP may be able to greatly neutralize that aspect, due to being perhaps the greatest MMA wrestler of all time.

i.e., a more competitive match-up?
Yeah, I believe Khabib will son Ferguson on the ground, you just don't fight Khabib from the bottom, period. GSP has the wrestling to potentially keep the fight standing and jab the Allah out of Khabib.

GSP vs Askren
While i like this fight, i find it a lil undeserving to give GSP any more opportunities to cherry pick his money fights. It's cheapened GSP's rhetoric the way he's ducked Tyron Woodley and the most significant legacy fight of his career.

Tony vs Khabib

I don't even want to list any other fight. Please please please please just give us Tony vs Khabib, we been waiting years and years to see this fight. It has to happen. It would be a HUGE disappointment to me if this fight does not happen in 2019.

Askren v Khabib.....get it done Dana you money grubbing bozo.

Tony vs Khabib

I don't even want to list any other fight. Please please please please just give us Tony vs Khabib, we been waiting years and years to see this fight. It has to happen. It would be a HUGE disappointment to me if this fight does not happen in 2019.

Let's pray to the JBG the 5th time is finally the charm. haha

Well I'll add one for the folks at home

Cain vs Francis Feb 2019

<BirdieOwn>OH SHIT <BirdieOwn>OH SHIT <BirdieOwn>

Back