Your linkedin profile will have to be associated with Other Similar Profiles

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score
Did you get the memo ?
What do you think

Other Similar Profiles will be enabled for all members and will not have a setting where you can turn off its display.
We wanted to inform you that we will soon replace the People Also Viewed feature with Other Similar Profiles.

I had People Also Viewed turned off to be in the lay low mode and avoid relation to unknown profiles or not sexy ladies
but now , Linkedin will force this to happen for all of us with Other Similar Profiles

So people will have the opportunity to be similar as their manager who let them go at one point in their carrer
or to someone else they dont want to be related with.

I keep my profile up to date since I get recruiters hitting me up and I got my current job because of LinkedIn... but outside of that I cant be fucked to worry about anything else on there. Especially the stories that people comment on. Shit's gotten worse than Facebook.

I am mostly annoyed by all the investors contacting me

Probably deactivate my account until it’s time to look for a new job.

Yeah I saw that change the other morning at 4am when I started my morning workout (26 miles sprint). At first it seemed like a bad feature but later that day, around 11pm as a new client was signing the contract, it dawned on me that this is a great opportunity to help the hoes on LinkeIn by allowing them to be associate with my profile.

Dont care, aint got a Linked In profile or a job
The kid wins again

Bro, pretty sure you were a character in a book my 5 year old read to me. Some dude named “Sam” looks like you and spends his days spitting all kinds of game and dancing outside with his lady.

1708045745089.jpeg

1708045162022.jpeg

Last edited:
You guys are screwed because your Sherdo name will be at the top of your LinkedIn resume.

Bro, pretty sure you were a character in a book my 5 year old read to me. Some dude named “Sam” looks like you and spends his days spitting all kinds of game and dancing outside with his lady.

View attachment 1029632

This is worse than when the Homiez people used me as a model for one of their dolls without my permission!
Now I know what Homer felt like

28951331-1788087611243151-6086667191913021440-n.jpg

Fuck LinkedIn. Unless one of you hire me for at least $80 per hour I will continue to serve as slave to the grind and find jobs elsewhere.

So a weird thing happened to me in September. My high school sweetheart, my first love who I dated from age 17 to 20, apparently viewed my LinkedIn profile on her wedding anniversary. She and I were together from 2002 to 2005, till she broke up with me out of nowhere. Broke my heart. We haven’t seen or spoken to each other since 2009, nor are we friends or contacts on any kind of social media. But through the magic of Facebook creeping I know she got married on September 1, 2012 which I always found odd sincel coincidentally I got married literally three weeks to the day later (September 22, 2012).

Anyway, checked my LinkedIn on September 1, 2023 and it says she viewed my profile. Rather odd thing for her to do. I guess after 11 years married to this other dude she ended up marrying she’s thinking about what she’s missed out on?

So a weird thing happened to me in September. My high school sweetheart, my first love who I dated from age 17 to 20, apparently viewed my LinkedIn profile on her wedding anniversary. She and I were together from 2002 to 2005, till she broke up with me out of nowhere. Broke my heart. We haven’t seen or spoken to each other since 2009, nor are we friends or contacts on any kind of social media. But through the magic of Facebook creeping I know she got married on September 1, 2012 which I always found odd sincel coincidentally I got married literally three weeks to the day later (September 22, 2012).

Anyway, checked my LinkedIn on September 1, 2023 and it says she viewed my profile. Rather odd thing for her to do. I guess after 11 years married to this other dude she ended up marrying she’s thinking about what she’s missed out on?
Linked in displays that info?

Anyhow, she’s probably ragging to her husband about how she let law talking guy get away and settled for her husband, so he should be thankful…..

Women do that ridiculous stuff all the time, especially when they lose value….. not that my wife would EVER do anything this ridiculous <Lmaoo>

Btw, if you were Facebook creeping, you probably showed up on her feed, giving her the idea to check look at your feed, and check your linkedin….. who really started?

Did you get the memo ?
What do you think

Other Similar Profiles will be enabled for all members and will not have a setting where you can turn off its display.
We wanted to inform you that we will soon replace the People Also Viewed feature with Other Similar Profiles.

I had People Also Viewed turned off to be in the lay low mode and avoid relation to unknown profiles or not sexy ladies
but now , Linkedin will force this to happen for all of us with Other Similar Profiles

So people will have the opportunity to be similar as their manager who let them go at one point in their carrer
or to someone else they dont want to be related with.
So they're updating their recommendation engine? Have they announced how they are/will monetize it yet? There's a couple of obvious next steps as it relates to business.

Back