Your go to move during a stampede?

What to do during a stampede?

• Total voters

Merlotte's

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
rsz_coca_cola_stage_stampede.jpg

It's crowded. It's loud. You're being ushered towards a narrow corridor. Elbow room is gone. Slowly you accept that there's no way out. What now?

1) Mosh: Hurl your body weight around in an attempt to move things along or create chaos.

tumblr_mz048uopUZ1r6uv9mo1_400.gif

2) Climb: Get above for safety and a better view

image.gif

3) Grope: attempt to feel your way out

tenor.gif

4) Film: Document every minute

automatic-selfie-stick.gif

5) Cry: Weep

Crying-screaming-sobbing-guy-gif-first-world-problems.gif

Other: (if you just want to be a homo this is the option for you)

Last edited:
How about RUN?

tumblr_inline_mpdccdtUkf1qz4rgp.gif

Elbow windmills to create space then slink out the backdoor.

rsz_coca_cola_stage_stampede.jpg

It's crowded. It's loud. You're being ushered towards a narrow corridor. Elbow room is gone. Slowly you accept that there's no way out. What now?

1) Mosh: Hurl your body weight around in an attempt to move things along or create chaos.

tumblr_mz048uopUZ1r6uv9mo1_400.gif

2) Climb: Get above for safety and a better view

image.gif

3) Grope: attempt to feel your way out

tenor.gif

4) Film: Document every minute

automatic-selfie-stick.gif

5) Cry: Weep

Crying-screaming-sobbing-guy-gif-first-world-problems.gif

Other: (if you just want to be a homo this is the option for you)

I want to be homo!!'

No fill the crowd with uppercuts option?

<DisgustingHHH>

Start fwapping furiously, pretty sure the crowd will part around me like the red sea
images

i'm doing the george costanza move of tossing anyone in my way out of the way. women, children, the elderly, clowns, it don't matter.
anigif_enhanced-2136-1417474344-7.gif

drop trow and wank until a space around me clears

I've been on Bourbon Street during Mardi Gras and I guess it's kind of like the scenario in the op. You can't raise your arms or walk properly and it's literally like being swept along with a current. At some points, because of people stumbling over each other's feet, you would literally be stuck half way between standing and falling over, like you wouldn't be standing up straight you'd be standing at a 45 degree angle....yet still moving forward along with the crowd, and you're not even walking, you're being carried with the crowd. I remember having to sort of aim in the general direction of bars I wanted to go into and try to ride the current over there to them. And that was just with people walking slowly. I can't imagine being in a group like that where everybody is frantic and trying to run.

Other: Watch the peasants in amusement from my assigned seats

Back