Your favourite Royal Rumble?

Best one?

• Total voters
1992, Flair winning. Hogan being a heel and nobody noticing. Good stuff.

I'm surprised your only 27. Most ppl who grobble over the 80s and early 90s are deep into their 30s or 40+.

Not really. I'm 28 and enjoyed the 80s/90s more. It's nostalgic because those are the years most of us actually grew up watching wrestling. These 15 year olds who think Melina vs. Alicia Fox is the greatest match ever sicken me.

Not really. I'm 28 and enjoyed the 80s/90s more. It's nostalgic because those are the years most of us actually grew up watching wrestling. These 15 year olds who think Melina vs. Alicia Fox is the greatest match ever sicken me.

Yeah, I'm 29 and I rather watch 90's stuff especially early 90's since that was around when I first started watching.

SUrprised so many like 97, when a lot of the roster was elsewhere to the extent thay had to use a lot of luchadors lol

SUrprised so many like 97, when a lot of the roster was elsewhere to the extent thay had to use a lot of luchadors lol

I think that is a 97+ years option since the poll could only have ten options.

The Flair one is classic too. Worth watching just for Heenen's commentary.

Heenan as the super fan is what gives it my vote over the 2004 Rumble but both are 5 star incredible matches.

1. 92
2. 01
3. The rest.

1992 RR was the best ever. Although I enjoyed the moment in 1993 when it was Yoko-Macho Man at the end.

EDIT

Last edited:
1992, Flair winning. Hogan being a heel and nobody noticing. Good stuff.
Hogan was full on heel in the 92 rumble. I just watched it again about two weeks ago for the 5th time and it is amazing.
The other amazing thing is Greg the Hammer Valentine putting Flair in a figure 4 in a damn Rumble. You win by throwing a guy over the top ropes, a figure 4 doesn't do shit for you.
The other thing is Flairs flop with Texas Tornado is always giffed, but Shawn Michaels did the same flop in the same Rumble.

'97, '98, '01

All the ones that Stone Cold won

th

lol at Hogan trying to be a heel and nobody noticing/caring.

and lol at the Fig 4 in a Rumble match.

I'm gonna have to say the 2016 Rumble!

Why? Uhhh, AJ Styles, that's why!

Was at the 2000 in MSG. Great show.

Back