Your favorite takedown

MM take down against Borg. That Suplex transition into armbar finish was a thing of beauty

2nbrjmf_medium.gif

Barbarianbitchtoss.gif

Islam Makhachev's harai goshi to back take:

Darrion Caldwell's back arch suplex and low single.

SOO excited for more of Islam M in the UFC.

The guy is just stellar

Whatever happened with Bilyal Makhov coming to the UFC HW division and tearing shit up?

If that beast could come up with a decent striking game, he'd be such a force. I feel like I haven't heard anything about him at all lately...

EDIT: god damn it
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/b...ufc-after-all-retires-from-wrestling.3349805/

SOO excited for more of Islam M in the UFC.

The guy is just stellar

Whatever happened with Bilyal Makhov coming to the UFC HW division and tearing shit up?

If that beast could come up with a decent striking game, he'd be such a force. I feel like I haven't heard anything about him at all lately...

EDIT: god damn it
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/b...ufc-after-all-retires-from-wrestling.3349805/
Makhachev is pretty exciting imo, I realize his style isn't for everyone, but he makes it look easy.

However, this link you said was from 2016, and is also incorrect. He just wrestled yesterday (or Saturday) in Vladikavkaz, and won gold in his division (125kg). He also won gold at another Russian tournament this year.

Makhachev is pretty exciting imo, I realize his style isn't for everyone, but he makes it look easy.

However, this link you said was from 2016, and is also incorrect. He just wrestled yesterday (or Saturday) in Vladikavkaz, and won gold in his division (125kg). He also won gold at another Russian tournament this year.
so Bilyal is still wrestling but doesn't plan to come to the UFC? I still count that as a bummer

Travis Fulton is EXTREMELY underestimated in this forum...
travis-fulton-slam-o.gif

Frank Shamrock vs Zinoviev comes to mind
giphy.gif
Yup, this is my favorite. Came here to post the gif. I love how Frank keeps his balance when buddy comes straight at him, Frank was one of the best early martial artists.

so Bilyal is still wrestling but doesn't plan to come to the UFC? I still count that as a bummer
I know he is still wrestling, but as far as his plans in MMA go... who knows. I hope he goes sooner, he is 30 now and not getting any younger.

Back