Your Favorite MMA Organization, Outside of the Big 4?

Yeah, but at least we survived it!

We are the Vietnam veterans of Sherdog, bro! These slack-jawed man-children should show us more hespect!:D

SamboPunch is the reason that Tachi 10 card was messed up, he cursed it.

There is no 'big four'.

There are a 'big two' (UFC, Bellator) that have put on well over over 100 events apiece and draw good ratings and have top notch talent. Behind them, there are a few dozen vying for that #3 spot depending on what criteria you use.

In terms of longevity and stability, M-1 has to be high on the list. In terms of talent, WSOF is right up there. In terms of prospect development, Jungle Fight, RFA and RoadFC are very strong. In terms of national ratings, KSW does quite well. In terms of sheer number of media deals, OneFC appears quite strong. And let's not forget Invicta, which basically has a stranglehold on the non-UFC women's divisions and also acts as a talent-development pipeline for the divisions the UFC does have.

Screen-shot-2013-05-29-at-5.20.42-PM-620x350.png

RFA, followed by KSW and M-1.

Invicta

anyone remember Shark Fights I think it was called some names rose through there

There is no 'big four'.

There are a 'big two' (UFC, Bellator) that have put on well over over 100 events apiece and draw good ratings and have top notch talent. Behind them, there are a few dozen vying for that #3 spot depending on what criteria you use.

In terms of longevity and stability, M-1 has to be high on the list. In terms of talent, WSOF is right up there. In terms of prospect development, Jungle Fight, RFA and RoadFC are very strong. In terms of national ratings, KSW does quite well. In terms of sheer number of media deals, OneFC appears quite strong. And let's not forget Invicta, which basically has a stranglehold on the non-UFC women's divisions and also acts as a talent-development pipeline for the divisions the UFC does have.

This.

With Invicta FC (and I would add Deep Jewels) up there for ranked fighters/talent level.

Surprised no one has went with Yamma Pit Fighting!! Just kidding, ashamed to say, but I actually have a copy of the event at home on a DVD-R disc, when a friend of mine ordered it, then gave me a copy to watch.

'I really loved the fighting, and the extreme cage they use. Its just so extreme and awesome.'

Back