• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Your Favorite MMA Organization, Outside of the Big 4?

Papa Shaun

Grand Poobah
@Green
Reaction score
It seems that the UFC, Bellator, WSOF, and One FC are established now as the predominant organizations in MMA, with of course the UFC being #1 on the list. Outside of these 4, what is your favorite organization to watch/follow? Anything from KOTC, Cage Rage, RFA, Tachi Palace Fights....etc....

Personally, I'm going with Legacy Fighting Championships. The org. has put on some entertaining fights over the past couple of years, and I enjoy watching them when televised on AXS TV. You're guaranteed to see some good "scraps," even if there isn't as much talent as some of the other organizations. I have seen the likes of Leonard Garcia, Paul Buentello, James McSweeney, and Holly Holm fight in the org., and that's a good base to show/grow with. What are your thoughts???

Cage Warriors, Deep One FC.
Also, M-1 has some pretty good fights.

It's a shame these other shows don't get the same publicity (of coure they get some), beacause some of their match ups are epic.

ROAD, Shooto, DEEP are my fave 3

Tachi Palace Fights for the win! TPF 10 was the GOAT event.

KSW or M-1 for me, no contest. EFCA has put on some really good shows too.

Tachi is great nowadays. There is a stream for next Thursday, right?

Titan

R.I.P. Oplot.

I'm not even sure we can consider wsof in the big 4. big 4 America yeah but big 4 world, no

Is One FC really top 4? KSW is more established and has more frequent events than them.

imho WSOF if not for ranked fighters is well below a lot of eurasian orgs.

- UFC of course for the talent level, but I dislike many other aspects
- ONE FC is an exciting org and a different format I follow
- Bellator always great but now it seems that is copying UFC a bit, not a great alternative anymore

with them I like a lot:
- Invicta FC (my fav)
- M-1 Global
- Cage Warriors
- KSW

have an eye on croatian FFC, Pride (MMA) and K-1 (KB) rules in the boxing ring, some good fighters

Surprised no one has went with Yamma Pit Fighting!! Just kidding, ashamed to say, but I actually have a copy of the event at home on a DVD-R disc, when a friend of mine ordered it, then gave me a copy to watch.

I'm not sure I'd consider OneFC in the big 4, you can make a case M 1 and KSW are above OneFC.

But I'd say M 1, KSW, Cage Warriors, Legacy, RFA, Invicta would be my fav orgs to watch outside of UFC/Bellator/WSOf/OneFC

RFA tends to put on good shows as far as being a feeder organization.

Saying there are "big 4" MMA organizations is a stretch, bruh.

Invicta I guess. But that's not really a fair pick since they fulfill a niche market.

Tachi Palace Fights for the win! TPF 10 was the GOAT event.

To bad you only got to see like 33% of it:D

Back