• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Your favorite fighters favorite fighter... The last emperor!

Datsik

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Remember back in the PRIDE days they used to call Fedor "your favorite fighters favorite fighter"... No one in the game carries more respect among other fighters then the Emperor..Fedors conduct inside and outside the ring are commendable to say the least, such a role model and inspiring fighter, it shows with how many successful fighters idolize him, from Jose Aldo to Cain Velasquez Fedor inspires. And I think thats part of the reason Zuffa smear campaign failed and Fedor still wins all the GOAT polls. Fedor is someone people can look up to.. Regardless of you think the best ever was LONG LIVE FEDOR!!! Respect!

The Last Overrated Can Crusher Werdum's Bitch.

Come at me.

Who knows more about fighting then the fighters and he is the fighters GOAT enough said!... Long live the Emperor!!!

In b4 MMAEXP3RT comes in and tells us all how how Anderson, GSP, Wandy, Shogun, Aldo, JDS, Cain, Werdum, Bas, Penn are all just not intelligent MMA fans lol

The Last Overrated Can Crusher Werdum's Bitch.

Come at me.
latest

A bunch of old quotes, but still relevant:

Fedor is the best pound for pound fighter in the world.
-Randy Couture, UFC HW Champion

Fedor is the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world aside from BJ Penn, those 2 are the best fighters in the world.
-Rampage Jackson, UFC LHW Champion

As far as Fedor, I think that guy is the baddest motherfucker on the planet, that guy's a savage. He's one of those rare HW's that's dangerous on all positions....His submissions are nasty...he can fuck you up from any position.
-Joe Rogan, UFC commentator and BJJ brown belt

When asked who the best pound for pound fighter in the world is in 2008: "Fedor Emelianenko."
- George St. Pierre on INSIDE MMA

Fedor has no weakness! I have seen so many fights, and even the best fighters in the world have a flaw in their game but I have yet to find one in Fedor Emelianenko.
– Bas Rutten, former King of Pancrase and UFC HW Champion

Probably the best ever lived….he’s a living legend right now and I don’t think there’s a man on this planet who can beat him; the man is unreal. Pound for pound the best in the world
–Diego Sanchez, on hooterandgreenway radio show

"What do I think of Fedor? I think Fedor is a phenomenal fighter. He's extremely well-rounded.... And skill-wise he's probably the top guy in the world right now"
-Big John McCarthy, legendary referee

Fedor is my favorite
-BJ Penn, former UFC Welterweight Champion and BJJworld Champion, NWFS 7/9/06

Fedor is just too dominant, too good at punching people in the face. The way he punches people man he's trying to kill people, with both hands. He's in a whole different class by himself.
-Brandon Vera

NOBODY wants to fight fedor
-Wanderlei Silva, former Pride MW Champion and GP winner

Our great champion, he is the BEST in the world.
-Josh Barnett, former UFC HW Champion and adcc Champion

He hasn't really ever lost and he's pound-for-pound the best fighter.
-Jeff Monson, ADCC Submission Wrestling World Champion

He is the BEST.
-Mark Coleman, former UFC HW Champion and Pride GP Champion

"...and obviously Fedor"
-Dana White, UFC President on who the best fighter is

The best in the world, no doubt.
-Phil Baroni

Look, I’ve fought many people from around the world, so I’ve seen many strong fighters. But like him, never.
-Renato Sobral

Fedor would be absolutely great in K-1
-Ernesto Hoost, 4-time K-1 World Champion

Fedor is the most incredible fighter you'll ever see.
-Frank Trigg

Fedor is pound-for-pound best in the world.
-Shamada (Pride referee)

The best fighter to climb into ANY areana is Emelianenko Fedor. He is in his own league and you can't compare nobody.
-Kevin Randleman, former UFC HW Champion

He is the best and undefeated... His striking game and his ground game is the best, so that's why he is the best... He is the shit
-Mark Hunt, K-1 World Champion

He’s the total package; looks can be deceiving. He’s incredibly strong, his hips are amazing, probably his best asset. Hard to hold down, hard to do anything with the guy………shit he’s just the best, that’s why he’s the best. He gets in position to throw the big bombs, he throws just as hard on the ground as he does on the feet. That’s why he’s the world Champion.
– Mark Coleman, former UFC Champion and GP winner

He’s the fastest I’ve ever seen. Much faster than Mirko. And he’s got a great reaction. Technically he may not have such a big advantage, but physically he is the fastest heavy guy in MMA history. He tries a punch, misses it, then immediately shoots again, Cro Cop for example didn’t even see them coming. He must practise that a lot, because it’s not easy to improvise that kind of thing. He is really with a good combination of styles, he can go from one art to the other, that’s what makes him different.
– Antonio Rodorigo Nogueira, former Pride Champion

He has a fast eye, good for counter-attacking. And in every fight he shows up with something new under his sleeve. Against Filipovic he used a great clinch-strike combo: he’d go for the uchi-mata, quickly following with a powerful hook.
- Pedro Rizzo

-"Fedor is just too dominant, too good at punching people in the face. The way he punches people man he's trying to kill people, with both hands. He's in a whole different class by himself."
- Brandon Vera

Chuck Liddell: 'I'll fight anyone, Silva? Yeah sure, Quinton Jackson? Sure, Randy Couture? Sure'

Reporter: 'What about Fedor Emelianenko?'

Chuck Liddell: 'Well if I'll have to...I'll fight him...if I have to'

-"I was amazed at how good Fedor is... I don't even think he's human.", "I've never been hit that hard before." "This guy is unreal, I don't think anyone's gonna beat him for a while."
- Tim Sylvia

-"Fedor has no equals in Sambo or MMA."
- Aleksander Mikhailin, 3-time World Judo Champion and Fedor's former training partner

Fun fact: "divisional goats" are fans
of fedor. Lol except anderson silva.

Back