Your Favorite Current MMA Org

The UFC by a lot.

Big fan of the MFC the ring takes me back to Pride, also Schiavello and Militich are awesome commentators. ONE FC and Bellator aswell

It was Strikeforce, they had a string of completely awesome cards for a while. Too bad they sold out. Now I guess it is the UFC.

1. UFC
2. One FC (due to their rules)
3. WSOF
4. Bellator

The rest? Don't care.

UFC obviously has the most depth, and is the most successful. There's no debate. As a long time supporter of the UFC, I just hate where they're going and what they've been doing. Everything went south starting with the FOX deal.

I get the most excited for Bellator events these days. I can't really explain why, I just do. I just like they're format more and you really don't have to invest much into it, except watching/DVR the event on Friday nights. I still watch the UFC, and I realize they're still the #1 org, and probably will be for some time. But as far as my favortie goes, Bellator is #1 right now.

Pretty much my thoughts... I don't know if I can pick Bellator over the UFC outright, but I usually get more excited for Bellator cards because they almost always tend to be exciting. Over saturation has definitely hurt the quality of the UFC, not a fan of the decision making either.

Should be "After the UFC, which is your favorite?"

In which case, I'd answer Bellator.
Agreed and same.

Actually fighting under One FC's rules would be the coolest shit though.

Last edited:

not a fan. It seems that they don't let their fighters compete often enough, even when they want to fight they will make them wait a year or more because they can't afford to put on enough cards for everyone they have signed.

not a fan. It seems that they don't let their fighters compete often enough, even when they want to fight they will make them wait a year or more because they can't afford to put on enough cards for everyone they have signed.

this. Unfortunately they aren't making much money, so when they sign ex-UFC guys to big contracts they can't use them as often. That's why you didn't see them pursue Rumble and why they let Arlovski go

I wouldn't say it's my favorite, but I watch every Bellator show, I don't watch every UFC show.

At the momenent it would be UFC for me it has nearly all of my favorite fighters in it like Shogun, Mousasi, Souza, Diaz, Penn, and ect. My 2nd favorite would be WSOF I'm a big Marlon Moraes fan.

Likely Bellator, because it's regularly putting on good fights. Invicta has really awesome fights but events are infrequent, same can go for the world series. I'm not a big watcher of AMMA at the moment and havent been for a long time

Back