Your 5 most anticipated games of 2015

Bloodborne is far and away my most anticipated.

Uncharted 4
The Order 1886
MGS5
No Man's Sky

In the following order:

MGS5
Uncharted 4
Batman AK
Witcher 3
The Order 1886

Those are my top 5, but I'm still looking forward to others as well like:

Zelda Wii U
MK X
Starcraft 2 LOTV
Persona 5

Also if FF15 releases this year, I'll have to bump off The Order and put FF at number 3 and the others down a slot.

You sure you guys don't want to change one of your games to Evolve?

Zelda wii u
quantum break
evolve
the division
starfox

H1Z1
Star Citizen
The Division
Evolve
GTA5 (pc release)

I'm also looking forward to the DayZ and Rust full releases, not sure if they are going to happen this year though.

*Here's hoping for a valve announcement in 2015 for L4D3 or HL3

Really looking forward to playing REmake again. I only played it through once on Gamecube.

so far, this are my anticipated games for the year haha..(only3) xD
Zelda Wii U
Dragonball Xenoverse
Final Fantasy XV

Pillars of Eternity
GTA5 for the PC

Most of the games I'm looking forward to aren't coming out this year. Those games being Star Citizen and Mount & Blade 2 - Bannerlord.

MKX, Bloodeborne and dark souls 2 on ps4 are the only games I plan to buy all year.

Everquestnext or w/e they wind up calling it, stopped following the press about it around a year ago but pretty sure it's coming out in 2015, I'll play that for 5-7 years then worry about my most anticipated game of 2022...couldn't even name another game coming out in 2015 here, I play one game at a time, was eq2 for 5+ years then d3 for a bit(god help me that game was the biggest disappointment of my life next to...well...can't really think of a bigger disappointment) playing POE now to kill time until eqnext comes out.

1. Uncharted 4
2. Batman Arkham Knight
3. Bloodborne
4. The Witcher 3
5. The Legend of Zelda

2 weeks until Evolve people!

super excite!

Metal Gear Solid V Phantom Pain

Back