You think in a rematch Andrade beats Jedrzejcyzk?

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
I like Rose but i hope she knows what to do with Andrade cause that pressure she has in a muthafucka. I honestly wonder how JJ survive 5 rounds with her.

Andrade is filthy like Phil. I don't think nobody can stop her if she runs in gorilla smashing girls DC style.

Last edited:
Nothing from the first fight gives me any reason to believe she would do any better in a rematch except get lucky enough to touch Joanna’s glass chin.

Nothing from the first fight gives me any reason to believe she would do any better in a rematch except get lucky enough to touch Joanna’s glass chin.

Her technique isn't good enough for that, unlike Rose's

Nos has the perfect style to "beat" Andrade. 1-2, kick, parry, back up, repeat. Torres tried it but obviously didn't have the same striking prowess to pull it off.

No...

Angela Hill showed me EVERYTHING I needed to know about Andrade. My sphincter was a bit tight, at the time. Because Andrade was a former BW. And, has so much power at SW.

But, Overkill Hill showed the route for Joanna to smoke Andrade.

After that Andrade vs Hill fight.

I knew Andrade could not stand with Joanna.

Tecia threw her game plan out the window and decided to brawl and wrestle with him and she paid the price, her I mean wrestle with her.
It's all a bit confusing when Andrade is married to her corner man which is a woman and Tecia is engaged to marry hers as well which is a smart move because
Pennington is not only a fighter she is also a doctor.

Theres no reason to think that unless Andrade gets lucky or Joanna has lost all her confidence.

Nos has the perfect style to "beat" Andrade. 1-2, kick, parry, back up, repeat. Torres tried it but obviously didn't have the same striking prowess to pull it off.
Nah you can't win with Andrade without good TDD, Joanna won against her mainly because of her TDD. Everyone can kick and punch, but you can't win when your oponnent can do whatever he wants to when wrestling. Andrade was sucessfull with 10 out of 12 takedowns against Torres, it's crazy number, no striking can help if you are not good wrestler, that's why you can see only few succesfull former kickboxers in mma and in UFC.
Torres was fucked up when she realized how strong is Andrade.
Tecia thought she can outstrike Andrade like Joanna but few reasons why she was not able:
1.Smaller cage
2. Not same reach and height.
3. Not good enough striking,I'm not talking about technique, Tecia is primaly headhunter, not really mixing things up, like body shots or leg kicks.
4. Not good enough TDD.
5. She was not able to control her habbit to brawl, when Joanna did it (and didn't do it against Rose), and she stayed in pocket way too long, but maybe it was just her not able to stick and move more than 1 round.

The first fight wasn't even close. Andrade had nothing at all for Jedi through 25 minutes and the fight was very recent. I don't think that anything has changed.

Styles make fights and Jedi's stifles Andrade.

Unless Joanna lost all her confidence, I'm still picking her over Andrade. Andrade can't cut the ring nor does she have the length Rose has.

dunno dude i try not to pay attention to WMMA

Back