You know what I'm just gonna say it

Unfinished Sentenc

testtest
@red
Reaction score
Aldo is only considered a great legkicker because rogan and Goldie bring up Aldo vs faber everytime someone lands a hard leg kick in the UFC

He certainly doesn't implement his kicking anymore the way he used to. Back in the day he did have a pretty nasty leg attack.

Aldo doesn't even turn his hips the right way every time like he should.

And he doesn't always set it up well.

He's fast and powerful and that helps him but someone with a great gameplan can shut him down.

He is because he is. He fucks up most people not named Conor with them

Are you trying to beat my record for most threads made on Sherdog?

Ya in one fight
tumblr_mhna1smUn01qaa8d1o1_500.gif

Jose_Aldo_vs._Mark_Hominick_5.gif

53.gif

97fd61c1ebe21c241c87f340b4ca49ee.gif

836518.gif

Stop posting now

That don't impress me much.

Agreed.

Aldo is highly overrated for a fight that happened over 7 years ago.

I cant comment too much on his technique but his leg kicks have certainly gotten the job done on numerous occassions

He is because he is. He fucks up most people not named Conor with them

He hasnt used leg kicks to any extensive degree since the first Edgar fight. And Conor would be the kind of opponent that would work best on. Current day Aldo might throw three leg kicks at most in a fight then give up on it

Aldo is a fast and strong guy who fell in love with brawling with his hands despite having had more effective techniques.

You didn't watch those fights. Faber had it the worst, but the rest aren't far behind. They're liks the main attack he used against K Flo...
I have see all of his fights I'm a bigger fan than you. Compare to Barboza, gaethje, or even cerrone his leg kicks suck

And they didn't limit their movements except for urijah. Everyone can land legkicks.

The leg kicks made Edgar hesitant to move laterally making him an easier target for the jab and to provoke him to engage on a straight line so Aldo can check hook and pivot off. That was his game plan for 10 rounds.

With Faber he was just trying to take his leg off and end it via leg kicks.

Lamas' movement was very much limited because of the leg kicks and got Lamas to be hesitant throwing bevause Aldo's catch and pitch counters that almost always ended with leg kicks in that fight.

Can't remember the Florian or Hominick fights.

You need to go to a gym and train lol

I have see all of his fights I'm a bigger fan than you. Compare to Barboza, gaethje, or even cerrone his leg kicks suck
Wrong, they're all great at leg kicks. Including Aldo, and he is probably the best with how many fights he won by mainly using leg kicks. cerrone vs alvarez and barboza pettis come to mind. gaetgje might be better than aldo though. im a much bigger fan than you.

Aldo is only considered a great legkicker because rogan and Goldie bring up Aldo vs faber everytime someone lands a hard leg kick in the UFC
i thought it was because he played football (soccer) and they think you can kick like mad because of that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back