You have to check this out, it’s a must...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
So big John McCarthy said in an interview that Jones is the best fighter ever and doesn’t mention eyepokes, roids or anything like that!( I lost all respect for him by the way) that’s probably why he doesn’t deduct points for eye pokes, I guessed!
It’s in the beginning of this video

Though here is the irony of what Jones thinks of Big John!

That was brutal!

Jones is the best fighter ever.

Big Jon, the ref, isn't fucking retarded so he doesn't deny the truth just because the fighter hates him.

Didn't bjm say Fedor was the goat before ?

I don't blame Jones for not wanting big John to ref his fights, I know what he means when he says he doesn't like his energy. He seems like he dislikes the fighters sometimes by the way he talks to them and screams orders at them.

Anyways who really cares but I never was too much of a fan of his referee style, he seems way too brutish, unnecessary forceful and it comes off thuggish in a way. He is Good at what he does for the most part but it's like having an asshole corrupt cop in there refereeing your fight, plus he allows eyepokers to do their cheating.

What is going on?

Does TS expect Big John's calls and opinions to be determined by Jon Jones' opinion of him?

"What a sad man, he respects a guy who doesn't like him!"?

He was asked who he thought was the best fighter. He gave an pretty good answer. He wasn't asked to expand or criticize and the clip was cut.

it's like having an asshole corrupt cop in there refereeing your fight
He's never seemed like an asshole corrupt cop in there. Yes, he's been in law enforcement for a long time, so his tone and mannerisms reflect that, but in no way is he a corrupt cop or corrupt ref.

He's never seemed like an asshole corrupt cop in there. Yes, he's been in law enforcement for a long time, so his tone and mannerisms reflect that, but in no way is he a corrupt cop or corrupt ref.
People would find any reason just to not like someone. Big John is one of the best if not the best MMA refs we have.

So big John McCarthy said in an interview that Jones is the best fighter ever and doesn’t mention eyepokes, roids or anything like that!( I lost all respect for him by the way) that’s probably why he doesn’t deduct points for eye pokes, I guessed!
It’s in the beginning of this video

Though here is the irony of what Jones thinks of Big John!

That was brutal!

hmm should I listen to you, a random sherdogger, or an expert on the sport who's well respected globally? yeah i think i'll go with jon jones being the greatest fighter ever, but thanks for sharing your opinion

lol just goes to show how much the rules really matter when the top ref doesn't give af

I don't know how anyone can argue this is a legit sport lol

He also said that Fedor is the GOAT

Jones is easily butthurt. Doesn't like big, mean, BJM yelling at him.

Back