You guys think MVP will do the mannequin challenge if he wins?

JkMMA

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
He's done Pokemon go, what are those!, and other shit. If he finishes Gonzales, he's gonna freeze up lol. :) :) :)

Who tha fook is MVP? Spell out the name dude. If the fighter isn't Mystic Mac, the Spider, GSP, JBJ, RR, JJ, Cain, Hendo, etc (to name a few), then you have to spell out the name. Otherwise, MVP is simply most valuable player.

Hopefully he pulls out a laptop and makes a post in the correct forum.

I don't think he can top cracking a skull open and rolling a pokemon ball at the near-deceased man.

Who tha fook is MVP? Spell out the name dude. If the fighter isn't Mystic Mac, the Spider, GSP, JBJ, RR, JJ, Cain, Hendo, etc (to name a few), then you have to spell out the name. Otherwise, MVP is simply most valuable player.
Casual fan? :) jk

That would require other people, you can't do a mannequin challenge by yourself.

Dude you are missing out on some good shit

giphy.gif

The real question is, does he even know he's in a fight right now. I think he thinks he's in a dance challenge. That's the last time I ever watch him fight that's for sure.

Apparently him and Gonzalez decided to do it during the fight....

Back