Social You Going Balls Deep In Delicous Holiday Food?

deadshot138

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Or maintaining discipline through these tempting days? I'm trying my best to not be a fat shit today and only eat dinner. It's working thus far, haven't eaten anything yet.

@Arqueto

201224142254-03-getty-kfc-japan.jpg

I never go crazy on food at gatherings. There a trick to it though. When someone tries to push food on you, tell them you're not hungry anymore. Nobody ever questions that. If you tell them you're on a diet it'll make them push food on you twice as hard because now it's become sort of twisted challenge of tripping you up. Focus on loading your plate with protein. Refuse dessert (you're not hungry, remember?) and sip that alcohol very slowly, so slowly in fact that the table will empty the wine bottles before you can go for more than two glasses. Nobody ever notices any of that shit. If you're doing some sort of intermittent fasting, I'd recommend you eat like 300 to 400 calories of protein before getting there, especially if IF isn't your normal routine, otherwise when dinner time comes you might be so famished you'll make all the bad decisions.

I'm definitely sinning for the next few days on this beautiful holiday

We spent the last two days eating seafood, now today (christmas day) we will have ham/chicken etc. Currently baking some bread for ham and egg sandwiches for breakfast.

Greatly cutting down on desserts this year though. Don't want to put on a heap of weight like I did last year.

Last edited:
Balls deep in lasagna, beer, cookies, shots of various liquor, pierogies, cakes, pigs in a blanket, empanadas, etc., etc.

We do it real diverse in the food department.

I'm going non-traditional. Takeout Chinese buffet, fried chicken, pizza and a couple frozen fruit pies I'm baking at home.

Ordered enough Chinese food to feed a communist army.

Back