You don't see the WNBA and NBA teaming up

I use the WNBA model for the UFC as unlike those other sports most fans of the UFC are straight, just bleed CTE forever types and most fans of Women's MMA are lesbians currently like the WNBA and name me one hottie on the WNBA ever? Sue Bird? Lisa Leslie?What's her name on the Pittsburgh Periods? or that one from the Vegas Vibrators? Exactly.

I don't watch basketball, it's not violent enough for me so I have no idea.

NBA, PGA, MLB, Football (soccer) etc all understand what people tune in to see; competitive sports entertainment at a professional level. The fact is the women are not able to compete at this level. That’s why they have the WNBA and LPGA in their respective sport. Women have competed on the PGA tour and they didn’t fare well. The PGA tour is not for men only, but the LPGA is. The NBA is not for men only, but the WNBA is only for women. The UFC doesn’t seem to understand these basics when it comes to what the viewer is expecting to watch when they tune in. I absolutely think they should have their own cards and be separated. I don’t think it would be a total failure for them if they did (as some suggest). I just think they’re not on the same level as the men and it takes a spot away from two men who are better fighters than they are each time they get a fight on a coed card. jmho

NBA, PGA, MLB, Football (soccer) etc all understand what people tune in to see; competitive sports entertainment at a professional level. The fact is the women are not able to compete at this level. That’s why they have the WNBA and LPGA in their respective sport. Women have competed on the PGA tour and they didn’t fare well. The PGA tour is not for men only, but the LPGA is. The NBA is not for men only, but the WNBA is only for women. The UFC doesn’t seem to understand these basics when it comes to what the viewer is expecting to watch when they tune in. I absolutely think they should have their own cards and be separated. I don’t think it would be a total failure for them if they did (as some suggest). I just think they’re not on the same level as the men and it takes a spot away from two men who are better fighters than they are each time they get a fight on a coed card. jmho

Yeah, they're taking jobs from the people who don't make the cut on the contender series. It's a real shame we don't get to see more of those guys.

If they really wanted equality, why don’t we just forget the genders? Let’s just put the best athletes and fighters out there and let them fight regardless of gender and whoever is the best will get the top slots and all the viewership? Let’s see how much they'd want equality then?

Jesus Christ just get over it. It’s been like 6 years, they are just going to take WMMA out of the UFC.
It can be done quickly. Look at how quickly the best P4P fight DJ was jettison to Asia. This isnt a company that has to answer to a lot of stockholders, boardmembers etc vs. a Fortune 500 company ya dumb goof to quote Dana.

The other major issue we're facing is there is no one on the horizon who can become the preferred face of the UFC like an uber cute swimmer or karate champion. More like Harrison and Sage the Chin Northcutt's sister.

I know it isnt going anywhere but I'm going to keep bitching anyway. Sometimes its a whole quarter of a card, with skill and athleticism far below even Shark fights except for a very few women, but even the best WMMA fighter in the UFC would lose to the shittiest male one in the same division.

TS working on that post to like ratio. Shitting on women fighting on the UFC is a good way.

A lot of individual sports do have both sexes competing at the same events.

Tennis, track and field, just about everything in the Olympics.

WMMA is in the UFC to stay, get over it.
Those aren't sports. Like saying swimming, golf, or chess is a sport.

WMMA is amateur shit

I always said that ufc should make WUFC. Let the woman hold their own and be independent and shit lol.
This is exactly how it should be. Keep the WMMA trash off of my TV/Tablet/Computer screen.

TS working on that post to like ratio. Shitting on women fighting on the UFC is a good way.
People with terrible like to post ratios shouldn't be able to start threads.

Those aren't sports. Like saying swimming, golf, or chess is a sport.

WMMA is amateur shit
How is swimming and golf not sports?

Chess...k sure. But swimming and golf are absolutely sports

TS comparing oatmeal to a loaf of bread

You don't see the WNBA and NBA teaming up

Report back to me when a female this size:
upload_2019-11-18_9-6-56.png

can do this:
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Except for all star weekend where the women who can't dunk, have no speed, athleticism or 1/100th of Westbrook and the Greek Freak team up in some dopey three person team event you don't see the WNBA and NBA have co events as those two have completely different fan bases.

Now without Ronda what's the appeal of women's MMA and I don't see any future prospects that can fill that huge hole? Would be a good time for Dana to separate the women's division from the men's. Maybe even trade the entire women's division to Asia for a fighter to be named later.

Wrong they do the all star weekend festivities together every year

Back