You can't defend yourself against Woodley's racism accusations

early stoppage racist ref
tumblr_n62cj2uXcW1six5o1o1_500.gif
Totally. If it was Herb Dean, Woodley would have won that fight.

Woodley takes EVERY insult and compliment and puts a racist angle on it.

ex #1: Woodley being called explosive. He turned that into people saying he's explosive only because he's black. And that white fighters are called great technical fighters because they're white.

ok so lets flip that around in the next example.

ex #2: Being called "well spoken". So the prejudice usually is that white people are well spoken. But if someone uses that to describe Woodley, he wouldn't have a problem with that right(hence ex #1). Wrong. He turned even that compliment into "what do they mean by that. I'm well spoken for a black person".

LOLLL. So basically in Woodley's world, there is no such thing as a non-racist comment. This guy is a joke.
Actually, the "well spoken" thing has been being stated for decades, with the point being that there is an implication there that when a black person is well spoken, it is noteworthy but when other races or well spoken, it is not noteworthy. Thus the implication is that in general, blacks are unintelligent/poor speakers.

And the "explosive and athletic = racism" has been a small argument in major sports for a long time, especially in the NFL.

I'm not saying I agree with him, but it seems from your post you think Tyron "in his world" is just saying whatever to make BS claims, when in truth, both of those arguments have been being debated for quite some time.

Also, if you watch the Condit Vs Woodley fight, you can actually see what he's talking about with the commentary. Joe Rogan seems to really want to drive home the fact that Woodley is gassing when it isn't actually true. Also, Woodley was easily winning that fight in convincing fashion before the knee injury, but fans were crying about it being a fluke. He really wasn't getting his due, he was easily beating the #2 WW in the world.

I am pretty sure that you will come back at me with some emotional drivel since I'm refuting your point. I say this because I'm Sherdoggist...meaning that if you are posting on Sherdog, my belief is that there is about a 7 in 10 chance that you are a knee jerk moron.

Its pretty clear that Woodley is a black racist. Its the same with white racist. There is no way to defend yourself with either of them because they see everything you say to them in a negative way.
Could you please provide any example of Woodley being racist? Him believing that there are race issues in sport and society does not make him racist. He's only racist if he is discriminating against other races, which he never does. If you can show me one example of Woodley genuinely looking down on another human being over their race, I'd be surprised.

Anyone who cares enough to make a thread about it probably is a racist. Non-racists usually just shrug and say 'Whatever he's not talking about me, I'm not a racist. Racists are always like HE CAN'T SAY THAT ABOUT ME!
I agree...it's always the same posters outing themselves over and over again, too.

He probably thinks toilets are racist because they are white and sh!t is brown and thus toilets are a symbol of how white people are trying to keep the black man down.

It's really sad...

So if I call him a fucking clown, then that's racist, too, right?

Because then it would be like "Oh! So we're here to entertain you motherfuckers then?" lol

Woodley is such a whiner.

Most has already been said so in short, this white man's guilt propaganda has to stop.

Could you please provide any example of Woodley being racist? Him believing that there are race issues in sport and society does not make him racist. He's only racist if he is discriminating against other races, which he never does. If you can show me one example of Woodley genuinely looking down on another human being over their race, I'd be surprised.
Woodley seems to think just because Thompson is white, all his fans are in the KKK. Is that enough as an example for you?

It's odd with the technique. A lot of black fighters are praised for their incredible technique, like Mayweather, or even Anderson Silva.

Oh well, I think he can say whatever he damn pleases....if he feels that way, let him speak out.

That's a racist comment.

Woodley seems to think just because Thompson is white, all his fans are in the KKK. Is that enough as an example for you?
He is responding about actual racists who are trolling his social media accounts and simultaneously praising Wonderboy.

So tell me...if a bunch of racists are constantly dropping racists shit @ woodley on Twitter while talking about how the hope Wonderboy beats the black out of him, does that not give him justification in saying that some of WB's fans are racist? And he has never said "all" of his fans. That's just you exaggerating because you are emotional over this.

The mob type thinking about Woodley is out of hand. If a bunch of blacks were constantly hitting you up on social media talking racist garbage and praising Woodley, would you think that some of his fans were racist? I mean, you're already accusing Woodley of Racism even though he's never said anything to warrant it.

He is responding about actual racists who are trolling his social media accounts and simultaneously praising Wonderboy.

So tell me...if a bunch of racists are constantly dropping racists shit @ woodley on Twitter while talking about how the hope Wonderboy beats the black out of him, does that not give him justification in saying that some of WB's fans are racist? And he has never said "all" of his fans. That's just you exaggerating because you are emotional over this.

The mob type thinking about Woodley is out of hand. If a bunch of blacks were constantly hitting you up on social media talking racist garbage and praising Woodley, would you think that some of his fans were racist? I mean, you're already accusing Woodley of Racism even though he's never said anything to warrant it.
Listen, brutha. If a bunch of blacks were calling Thompson a cracker, i would definitely think Woodley and his fans are racist. Its a moot point though because Woodley is racist, and alot of his fans are aswell.

Listen, brutha. If a bunch of blacks were calling Thompson a cracker, i would definitely think Woodley and his fans are racist. Its a moot point though because Woodley is racist, and alot of his fans are aswell.
Once again, I ask you to provide an example of Woodley's racism. And if you have an example of his fans being racist, then let's hear about it. And you said yourself if a bunch of Woodley's fans were calling WB a cracker, you would think Woodley's fans were racist. Tyron actually has the inverse happening to him as we speak, but it's not ok for him to think they are racist?

I mean, the guy has Sage Northcutt at his house playing with his kids. He's good friends with Michael Chandler. If he was so racist, then why would he be hanging out with these guys?

Just because someone has an opinion that is different than yours doesn't make them racist.

And I don't know if you called me "brutha" because you think I'm black, but I'm not. I also don't think he's right about the UFC, but his opinion isn't without reason. The way everyone dogpiles on the man is ridiculous though. I see a lot more racism from people on Sherdog talking about him than I ever see from Woodley himself.

Once again, I ask you to provide an example of Woodley's racism. And if you have an example of his fans being racist, then let's hear about it. And you said yourself if a bunch of Woodley's fans were calling WB a cracker, you would think WB's fans were racist. Tyron actually has the inverse happening to him as we speak, but it's not ok for him to think they are racist?

I mean, the guy has Sage Northcutt at his house playing with his kids. He's good friends with Michael Chandler. If he was so racist, then why would he be hanging out with these guys?

Just because someone has an opinion that is different than yours doesn't make them racist.

And I don't know if you called me "brutha" because you think I'm black, but I'm not. I also don't think he's right about the UFC, but his opinion isn't without reason. The way everyone dogpiles on the man is ridiculous though. I see a lot more racism from people on Sherdog talking about him than I ever see from Woodley himself.
Ok Luke Thomas, whatever you say.

Back