You Can Feel The Tenshin in The Air (Rolling Thunder Kick) [VIDEO]

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

"What the Hell Just Happened?"
Tenshin Nasukawa's Rolling Thunder Kick {3:33}

Tenshin Nasukawa isn’t a name familiar to many people, but in the MMA world, he’s making monumental waves.

The 19-year-old phenom has become the face of major Japanese promotion Rizin Fighting Federation after starting his kickboxing career at 13 years old.

His latest victory saw him deliver a breathtaking maneuver that left his opponent stunned on the canvas.

The move is known as “rolling thunder,” and normally fighters would deliver the blow with their outside foot.

Nasukawa, however, stunned his opponent by tweaking the move and instead used his inside leg, which landed flush on his target.

While the initial kick didn’t end the fight, Nasukawa delivered the finishing blow in the second round when he hit opponent Yusaku Nakamura with a flush left hand that forced the referee to stop the fight.

https://nypost.com/2018/05/07/mma-prodigy-pulls-off-impossible-rolling-thunder-kick/

A1 Thread title @ReadWrite

reminds me of Badr getting his jaw smashed by graham
Peter Graham also hit my neighbor with the rolling thunder. He's one of the few people I've seen get up from it, although he did get up with his hand raised for some odd reason haha.

Peter Graham also hit my neighbor with the rolling thunder. He's one of the few people I've seen get up from it, although he did get up with his hand raised for some odd reason haha.

Why not my neighbor? Is there a number I can call?

These kickboxing matches with MMA fighters with no kickboxing experience needs to stop or people need to be less impressed by what he does

Why not my neighbor? Is there a number I can call?
Your neighbor probably isn't a K1 fighter like the guy I grew up beside. His name is Hirawa Te Rangi if you want to look him up. There's a rolling thunder highlight on YouTube and he's on there but it doesn't show him getting up though.

An obvious showcase fight but you gotta appreciate the Matrix shit regardless of competition level. It's apparent at this point that Tenshin has the Yakuza funding for a flourishing career, let's just hope they don't squander his talent on irrelevant matchups...

Well, they could try to use Masato's career path as a model.

Step 1: Build a division around him
Step 2: Make him fight money fight year round and reserve competitive fight for year-end grandprix only
Step 3: Profits?

Back