You better jump on the Khabib bandwagon right now

guy has talent thats for sure. As others mentioned, a bit one dimensional but still one the best at that dimension. But, the guy is a tool. I cant get behind a fighter that fights once a year if he is lucky.

DHHolIrXoAA9dIG.jpg

The train has been parked for way to long. I hopped a ride with someone else a while ago.

He just got out of fucking surgery. Yeah, he's just as bad, or just worse than Cain.

I was on the bandwagon at tone point. And I didn't get off the bandwagon; the bandwagon threw me off and started galloping over a cliff. And I have no need to chase the damn thing down to get on it.

As a fight fan, I prefer watching fights as opposed to watching fights get cancelled.

Because when he wins the belt there will be no more space for others to jump on his dick. Barboza will get smashed, so will Kevin Lee (Whos biggest win is Michael Fucking Chiesa) and Tony Ferguson (Who get dropped and beaten by Michael Johnson).

If Dana don`t give Khabib the title shot, he will piece up the Brazilian and cock som tender meat out of him, before he breaks Ferguson and smacks that midget with gorilla arms.

Screen-Shot-2015-04-21-at-4.23.27-PM.png
What wagon? The wagon that's broken down constantly and never rolls into the octogon!?

No wonder there are so many troll threads, people fall for it so easily.

I'm actually getting off the wagon.

Khabib is the fight equivalent to a cock tease.

I don't have time for this shit

It's not that easy. Blood in, blood out. You want to get off the wagon, Sherdoggers have to beat you off :)

Back