You are offered a check but can never know what happens in MMA again.

Pay me to stop following MMA? 100k, why? Mortgage.

So that's the only thing which doesn't make sense in this thread?

More deets, TS. What are the other symptoms of this foot/brain disease we have to live with? Does it cause intense pain everytime you hear something about MMA, or does it means you can leave the house, or what. How does the situation play out
is will be like this veido except you dont have to be a man (of course) and it is not time based other than life is time and this life cant process mma

TS is high as a kite!<45>

The Thread title did the job and then you had to bring in this foot/brain thing.

I honestly love watching MMA. There isn't a price. I could have a giant mansion or whatever but it wouldn't mean jack shit if I knew I was missing very violent MMA fights.

5 mill. I'm already rich.

Just kidding I'm poor - few hundred.

You have to live your life with a foot/brain disease that makes you unable to ever know about MMA other than you know that you use to love the sport and posting/discussing on Sherdog, how much?

VqqG_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

100 Tesco clubcard points........some people are too invested!

is will be like this veido except you dont have to be a man (of course) and it is not time based other than life is time and this life cant process mma

I didn't watch the video because you're explanation confused me.
However as you are obviously quite stoned I will provide you with an answer.
42,000 Australian Dollars

If i only had a brain

I didn't watch the video because you're explanation confused me.
However as you are obviously quite stoned I will provide you with an answer.
42,000 Australian Dollars

thanks man, i really have not smoked much more than I usually do every week end

To never watch MMA again? I like MMA a lot, it's pretty much the only sport I watch apart from boxing. So a lot, a million.

Joke's on you, I already suffer from a foot/brain disease.

Back