You all will be a Jon Jones fan again after he wins the title.

What if I'm already a fan?

Will I like him even more?
I wouldn't, I'm a fan of douchebag Jones because that's his real self lol. His trash talk against DC and to his haters is more likable than the fake nice guy act he tries to put on.

Remember when Jones cried at the conference for being pulled from the card due to steroids? In that moment, I saw a manipulator. I saw someone who can't be trusted. Someone who has two sides to them. I wouldn't even wanna meet him and get an autograph. I don't hate the guy, I just don't like him. He comes back saying 'I did a week of coke before beating you.' I mean, come on Jones. Lots of athletes do cocaine, but they don't crash into cars and run. Hit and run is some serious shit, and something a scumbag does.

I dont like piece of shit criminals, regardless of talent.

Never going to be a fan. Whatever the fight result, I hope he clearly chooses if he will continue being a heel or working towards redemption.

Bones is fookin awesome! (as a fighter)

If he beats DC, I bet Gus beats him the second time.

I like you...

But...

kWwuiEa.gif

YrWmyKG.gif

The broom thing is randomly random. So, why not ?

<WellThere>

I wouldn't, I'm a fan of douchebag Jones because that's his real self lol. His trash talk against DC and to his haters is more likable than the fake nice guy act he tries to put on.

I don't really care if he's being fake or not. As long as he continues to kick ass in the cage, that's all that matters to me. Let him portray whatever character he wants.

He has to finish DC and stand over him. I don't believe in decisions. However, I accept them as a part of the game.

Jons my hero. Ima kick all these people off when they try to jump on his bandwagon after he finishes DC.

I was and always have been a JBJ fan.

But when he did coke and crashed cars I really started to like him

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Back