"You’d swear he was raised on the mean streets rather than a four-bedroom home in Lucan.”

That's why the Irish are world renowned dumb cunts. I've got two fucking books on my library shelf dedicated to Irish jokes.

Did you hear the one about the Irish Hound who was gnawing on a bone? When he stood up the fucking mutt only had 3 legs.

Irish version of governance is to rob additional taxes from the few and far between smart Irish tax payers and give that money away to the hordes of dumb cunt lazy welfare cheats.

Oh, I can't be racist cos' I've got Irish friends lololol.

Check out GDP, OLYMPIC medals per capita, Nobel prizes per capita, etc.

Ireland pwns that plutocratic shithole America in all departments.

I found this quote, which came from a source close to Conor, very interesting. Conor has long projected this story as that of a rags to riches one, of how he "didn't have a pot to piss in," and yet the reality doesn't quite seem to support that.

https://www.thesun.ie/tvandshowbiz/...saying-rumours-are-being-fuelled-by-ufc-star/

It's very evident that Conor is very insecure about his happy, comfortable upbringing. He obviously feels such a middle class environment somehow lacks the authenticity of that of a poorer one, hence his very real and agitated reaction when Nate made reference to Conor's privileged childhood.

I thought this was well known.

He also had his education/training paid for.

Had a good paying job that he QUIT to go on WELFARE and MOOCH of his GAL that somehow became romanticized in to some fairytale of rages to riches.

When in reality it was conor - as he always does - taking the easy route.

Everyone wants to pretend they came up hard on the streets. The narrative isn't as impressive if you got a free boost up the ladder.

Back