Yoel vs Bisping would be ridiculous

I just want Bisping to fight a MW I don't care if it is The Chris Camozzi

If Whittaker can't go then YES Romero fighting Bisping makes sense.

1. He was suppose to fight Bisping already

2. He lost a decision to Whittaker in a pretty competitive fight. Romero's fight IQ cost him more then any other aspect imo.

3. Who else would you give the shot too? Rockhold is booked. Whittaker injured. Jacare injured. Mousasi checked into hotel Bellator. Weidman? Fuck no. I'd rather see AS get it before Weidman.

4. We need to get ahead of this before Bisping campaigns for a Vitor rematch

Not ridiculous, until Luke Rockhold wins his fight against Branch, Yoel is still the most deserving of a title shot in the division.

bisping will duck him. no way. yoel would ride over him.

How is this fight a good idea? Yoel just lost an interim title fight to Whitaker. It would be absurd to reward him with a proper title shot. Especially since Bobby Knuckles is going to fight for the belt once his knee heals up. You can't make Whitaker beat Yoel back to back to win the title. That doesn't make any sense.

Something similar happend after GSP-Penn 1 (I guess there's many other examples):
GSP won and was supposed to fight Hughes for the belt but got injured
So Penn stepped in (and lost)
= Title shot regardless of previous loss

It would be less ridiculous than giving Bisping Dan Henderson or 4 year retired former WW champion GSP.

It's hilarious how Bisping fans want all top middle weights to jump through hoops to earn a title shot but the moment he fights Henderson and wanted to fight GSP/Diaz/Tyrone, they were all on board and has a justification for it.

Please UFC, make that fight happen, Bisping is the GOAT at being the fakest champion in MMA history, let him prove his status by beating Romero... But I bet Bisping will duck to a whole new galaxy... He keep on running his mouth but refuse to fight... Even if it is not for the belt, make that fight happen....
I do not understand some people here, they prefer Bisping to be waiting forever than making him fight Romero who he should have fought a while ago but the same people saw nothing wrong when Gus got a title shot after losing in the first round by a brutal TKO...

I wish Mousasi s negotiation period ended 1 week later than it did.OMG, would've been granted title shot in October and would've won rather easily. Whitaker s official injury status came after Bellator, quickly, snatched up moose.Safapour (mousasi manager) and Gegard have to be thinking about this, now.

1. Whittaker is injured, out of the picture.
2. Romero lost to Whittaker, he does not deserve it.
3. Rockhold hasn't fought since losing to Bisping.
4. Souza lost to Whitaker and Romero. No way.
5. Weidman just won, after three losses. And he is an ex-champions, with 3 defenses.
6. Anderson Silva? No way, he lost 4 of his 6 last fights.

So, this is how I see it.

1. Weidman fights Bisping, because Whitakker is injured and all the other guys are out of the picture, and, doesn't matter if he wins or loses... his dad will still be proud of him.
2. GSP fights Bisping.
3. Let Paulo Borrachinha kill Bisping. I know, he isn't even in top 15 MW, but he will kill Bisping.
4. BRING BACK THE MOOSE, YOU FUCKERS!

If they are going to give it to to who deserves it Romero is still the top choice as he lost a very close fight and has pretty much wiped out the rest of the division, if they are giving it to who ever they want my vote goes to A. Silva.

.....if only the had the Moose!

It wouldn't be ridiculous, but hilarious. Bisping's pitter-patter-to-run while Yoel chases after him smelling the opening.

How is this fight a good idea? Yoel just lost an interim title fight to Whitaker. It would be absurd to reward him with a proper title shot. Especially since Bobby Knuckles is going to fight for the belt once his knee heals up. You can't make Whitaker beat Yoel back to back to win the title. That doesn't make any sense.
Alex Gustafsson was KO'd by Rumble Johnson and fought for the title his next fight.

HAHAHA

No wonder non-White people love to pull the card with the big "R" on it. No consistency.

Alex Gustafsson was KO'd by Rumble Johnson and fought for the title his next fight.

HAHAHA

No wonder non-White people love to pull the card with the big "R" on it. No consistency.
Gus is a blonde god.

If Whittaker is out for a while they should give the shot Yoel. The build up and trash talk would be epic

I think if Whittaker is going to be out for an extended period of time then they need to give Bisping a fight against someone. I think Yoel makes the most sense of anyone else who is left, despite the recent loss.

Yoel and Bisping are both coming off razor thin decisions that could've gone either way. Theres a lot of heat there. Just do it to move things along.

Back