Yoel says Jones return is the best thing that could happen to the sport

I wonder why Yoel would feel that way about cheaters?

And no, a known ped cheat being given a lenient sentence is not the best thing to happen to a sport.

lol

Gee, I wonder why?

HwmB7t7krGnao.gif

Anderoidz too, I'm guessing?

Yes the best thing for the sport is a lack of consistency and handing 9ut 15 month made up sentences to top athletes.

When has usada ever guven a sentance in a format other than 6 month increments? Jones also did not prove tainted supplements. Usada just plain believed him.

Then werdum gets 2 years for a first offence.

Absolute degenerates.

Jones-Romero for the vacant LHW belt? I am ready.

Yoel is heavily in favour of usada losing all credibility.

Yes the best thing for the sport is a lack of consistency and handing 9ut 15 month made up sentences to top athletes.

When has usada ever guven a sentance in a format other than 6 month increments? Jones also did not prove tainted supplements. Usada just plain believed him.

Then werdum gets 2 years for a first offence.

Absolute degenerates.

Yup. It's absolutely a joke that Jones is getting a lesser suspension than people on their first offense. He didn't prove tainted supplements, as you said, and I haven't seen any evidence of his "cooperation" in being a snitch leading to charges. Given his status as an MMA star, he shouldn't be allowed to snitch on just anyone -- he should need to put dangerous criminal drug manufacturing groups in prison.

Yoel is heavily in favour of usada losing all credibility.

They already did that to themselves by letting Juicehead off on his THIRD drug fail with ANOTHER love-tap on his wrist.

USADA is an absolute laughing stock at this stage.

They are friends and both cheaters... what else is he gonna say

ofc they both want USADA gone

He's probably happy Brock gets a titleshot and Anderson silva is the GOAT etc

Jones acting all crazy like he's been snorting pool salt.

Best thing for pro wrestling fans in a debate about MMA.

Last week people bitched about Jon being on steroids.

This week people are bitching about Jon giving a helping hand to USADA in the battle against steroids.

You just want a reason to hate on the greatest.

Comeback Season.

Yoel had a very good friendship with Jones ever since JacksonWink tried to make Yoel move into their camp, at least Wink wanted was Yoel to set an example for Jones of how to be a nice guy.

I know it doesn't help Yoel's image, but Yoel had the same issue of being hated and slandered by burgers ever since the fake news of stoolgate, so he might as well not really care about what people think.

Last edited:
He's right.

Fuck USADA, they lost all credibility. Nobody should give a shit about it anymore.

Back