Yoel Romero's getting cocky, claims he will give Anderson Silva a title shot

Why do fighters keep underestimating Bisping is beyond me. He's proven over and over that he's capable of fighting at the highest level. This is the Luke Rockhold fight all over again, Bisping will shock the world, I really won't be surprised if he makes quick work of Yoel

Romero recognizing the GOAT

yoel-romero-chris-weidman-ufc-205-2.jpg

I called Yoel and Jacare the best two middleweights 2 years ago on here and got laughed at.

2 years later they are still the best and can't be given their rightfully earned title shots.

Why do fighters keep underestimating Bisping is beyond me. He's proven over and over that he's capable of fighting at the highest level. This is the Luke Rockhold fight all over again, Bisping will shock the world, I really won't be surprised if he makes quick work of Yoel

Please... tell me where he has proven it "over and over" one lucky shot vs Rockhold doesn;t mean he is a proven commodity.

I called Yoel and Jacare the best two middleweights 2 years ago on here and got laughed at.

2 years later they are still the best and can't be given their rightfully earned title shots.

I was calling Yoel a future champion too brother, it's always fun in hindsight when you are mocked for being right.

Yoel would wreck him....if they can both pass drug test before the fight.

I wonder what Bisping is feeling right now?

His days as a Champion are numbered.

Romero is going to buzzsaw Bisping....I imagine that when the oddsmakers have their say, Yoel will be a 2-1 favorite.

Whoever is booked to fight bisping is already the uncrowned champ....

Make quick work of him ? Bisping lol.. it ain't Xmas every fight brother, not everyone will brain fart and overlook another fighter the way Luke did in that night.

If someone makes quick work in this fight is Romero.

Bisping's only real plausible chance is a decision win, for him to take 3 out of 5 rounds by out scoring him by putting in the high pace and cardio and he does have a chance of doing that but not that big I think around 30% should be a fair shake of the situation.

i would really enjoy if Bisping smack that cheater ass...

giphy.gif
ipvJhxj.gif

Probably doesn't even know what he just said. Yoel bless

Back