Yoel Romero violent gifs

And this one is just slick as FUCK.

FrigidUnselfishBrahmancow.gif

That's unreal!

the dude ate solid H bomb to the chin, and another one on his dead body, then faced the man again. he also was willing to fight anderson.. way past prime albeit but still..

I don't think he's afraid
Agreed. He's said he's happy to fight him. Just wants the money fight vs gsp. and the easier fight. Why the fuck wouldnt you. just haters say ducking.

0_17dc45_4e9a0f0b_L.gif

IlliterateKeenIriomotecat.gif

They would have let the fight last 10 more seconds if he was of the ilk of Dan Kelly, cut from the same cloth of privilege as the referee.

Yoel, he like a baby, demanding nappy.

Last edited:
Man, imagine if this guy was 10 years younger, we'd have a superstar on our hands.

I don't have the gif but in the Weidman fight after the knee, he accurately punched his face and head with all his power 5-6 times more while Weidman was screaming in pain and blood was pouring out.

A great moment.

"Tin!"
"What the fuck!!"

Jesus, those elbows to the body were disgusting. That shit could make a grown man cry

A great moment.

"Tin!"
"What the fuck!!"

Love the way he says Tim with the accent lol. Tim gets instantly triggered. Classic vid, even the music in the background makes it funny.

I wish he would take people down more. He threw machida like nothing. Didn't even use the trip, just straight up power and leverage.

The guy is a beast.

Where's the one with him superman punching Derek Brunson in the nuts.

When they made the movie A History of Violence it was actually a reference to what Yoel would begin years later

Back