Yoel Romero targeted to return at MSG at UFC 205

Who will Yoel fight?

• Total voters
WAR GAY JESUS

195uw1lrt75edgif.gif

giphy.gif

What makes you think they will feed him Weidman? Isn't Weidman vs Rockhold II a more reasonable fight for the casuals?

Anderson.

After yoel murders him, he'll retire.

Rockhold vs weidman 2 needs to happen

Would love to see him fight The Chris, no idea if he'll be back from his neck injury in time though

I haven't seen Yoel's last couple fights. What is this gay Jesus talk? Give me the 411...

The Chris plz fighty teh Chris plz!

I live in NY and I hate it. Anyway, Yoel will probably end up fighting the rules no matter who they put in front of him

I'd like to see a fresh match up Vs The Chris but the way it goes lately I'll expect Weidman vs Rockhold II & Jacare vs Yoel II

The Hendo title shot has really messed up the division. Now the winner of this fight is going to get the title fight over Jacare. Its crazy that Bisping / Hendo is for the title when the division is so deep in talent.

Probably Luke. Weidman would be the better fight, but that depends on his neck...which didn't look promising in the message he posted.

vs Gay Jesus of course.

I got Gay Jesus via first round....yeah you guessed it right, mounted crucifix! Heaven 208 motherfuckers WOT

Back